Add UT-AT to Vehicle List

TahuNova613

Name: Magnus

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Add the Unstable Terrain-Artillery Transport as a usable vehicle

Lore: Quoting from Wookieepedia

"The UT-AT, nicknamed the "Trident," was a type of repulsorcraft vehicle used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, participating in the assault on Mygeeto with the 21st Nova Corps late in the Clone Wars."

"The UT-AT, nicknamed the "Trident,” was a repulsorlift vehicle that was equipped with three large laser cannons, four smaller dorsal laser cannons, two on each side, and a laser cannon mounted below the cockpit in the front vehicle. The UT-AT used sixteen skis, eight on each side, to maneuver."

Implementation: Adding to the usable LFS vehicle list alongside our other tanks like the AT-TE and TX-130

Workshop Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2137027998

Other: This UT-AT uses the LFS base which has been proven to be less stressing on performance and can be a great addition to our arsenal. This also allows accurate recreations of battles such as Mygeeto. It can also be used in other maps where the AT-TE wouldn't be as effective.

• Management
Management

File size is uncompressed tho

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

-1, file size very big and this seems like a useless vehicle to have 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Unless there is a way that we can alter it so that it won't castrate performance then I agree with all of you. The model is massive and has so many details down to the internals of the craft. So I'll leave it up to the rest of you.

Can we alter it? If so then lets give it a shot. If not then okay, I've got no problem with that.

7 hours ago, Comics said:

-1, it's ugly like mega ugly but that doesn't really matter

It is fucking enormous like mega mega mega fucking huge

yup ^ 

also as a GM who has been to all the maps, this really has no place on main or event, maps are too small for this hulk of a thing

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Nice idea, but has flaws to it in general. -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I would love to have this as it is a quintessential GM vehicle but the file size. It could be compressed, maybe the creator could do it or someone else can.

+1 to the idea

-1 for the chunky boi file

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

God I can't tell you how badly I want this vehicle so the Galactic Marines lore can be more complete. But because the server lags enough even on a good day and crashes outright on a bad day, I'm going to have to -1.

If you can find a way to shrink the filesize down to acceptable levels, or find a version that isn't so chunky, I will change to a +1

-1 I was gonna suggest this add-on before, but the fact that I completely missed the file size, i'm glad I didn't yet. I'd say for now, void the suggestion so it isn't put on some cool-down or anything. Wait until the author compresses it to a good amount. I just suggested to the author to compress it, and to put it on his to-do list.

• 2 weeks later...