Levii's Farewell

Levii

Note: All resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Levii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

Staff Rank: SA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 6/21/2020

Reason for leaving: I've been debating it for a while but I can no longer fulfill my love for creating stuff and am getting very burnt out on the server. In addition I'm also starting to get very disenchanted with the staff team and GM program and would like to leave before I say something to the wrong person that gets them angry at me. I'm sure enough people in the community hate me already, might as well resign before more do.

Farewells: I do wanna say goodbye to all my 212th and CG brothers. Yall were awesome. Special farewells to Alien, Merrill, Jake, Cent, and Void. yall were awesome. I wanna say goodbye to Qal, Bruise, Mitchell, Killjoy, Freck and Jad. Sorry for anyone I let down.

Edited by awesomekiller
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 6
6 minutes ago, DARKontheSIDE said:

o7 cant believe it, gonna miss ya big lad, all cause of people over reacting and demoting people who are innocent!

It's not just cause of that, I've been at the breaking point for a while, that wasn't really a demotion, though while I understand the reasoning it felt like a slap in the face. It was the straw that broke the camels back, though the resignation was many weeks in the making,

1 minute ago, Life- said:

o7 you were a good lad, too bad staff had to be staff and make people quit. I think if you went all in CG you could've gone very far.

Probably could've, if I come back I'll of course be a PVT and we'll see how far I can go then.

• Agree 1
Banned

Resignation logged, thank you for your service o7

r4ymo.gif

Damn it. It was a privilege to watch you go from an absolute screwup of a Padawan to being knighted by me personally and joining TG. It’s a shame to see you go. Thanks for playing with us. Don’t be a stranger, though!

- Kessel

Edited by Jflag24
1 minute ago, Jflag24 said:

Damn it. It was a privilege to watch you go from an absolute screwup of a Padawan to being knighted by me personally and joining TG. It’s a shame to see you go. Thanks for playing with us. Don’t be a stranger, though!

- Kessel

Kessel I'm planning on staying TG and hanging around everynow and then. Mainly resigning from staff, GM program, and Naval

Banned

I will never forget this from your event. o7 brother, hopefully we can meet IRL. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/516386468009345054/719776491855937549/video0.mov