[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ignis's Staff Reapplication

Ignis

RP Name: TR 104th JT MSG Ignis

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50442193

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone:EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I quit playing Gmod for awhile when I got my Oculus Quest.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to help do more for the server as a whole. Now that I've come back to starwarsrp, I'm getting back into the swing of things and I want to go through the TR path to help shape the future playerbase of Synergy. I've always enjoyed being able to support people as well, and being staff in general would allow me to do that. I enjoy playing on this server with all of its people, and I want to do my part for them. I never got very far in my time as staff previously; I want to grow as a staff member and learn about the finer details of how Synergy runs.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went alright. I never got very far in my time as staff, only reaching the rank of admin. I went down the GM path and I enjoyed it well enough, but I left Gmod before making a GM application. I did help out with a lot of events as a GH and I was being advised to make an application. I think that overall, I could have been more active in my advancement but I did alright.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by Ignis
Forum Admin

+1, good addition, just need to watch how you act in certain situations and how you speak to people but other then that you'll be good 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You can be a little goofy but you means good by it.

I can see you injecting some fun into the server... just don't go over board or burn yourself out.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

British

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management