Add Model Manipulator

RadJames

Name: TC CSM Dogma | James

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: Add Model Manipulator

Implementation: This would help GHs/GMs+ change the models of props look like other props

Lore: No Lore

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105920435
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

(This just helps with building props, so they can turn lets say a Speeder bike into a bantha but the speeder bikes is still there)

NPC override is a thing. Right click the prop you want (doesn’t have to be whitelisted) and set the HP of the NPC to whatever you need it to be. Make it friendly as well. Then you just put your NPC down and it works! 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

NPC override is a thing. Right click the prop you want (doesn’t have to be whitelisted) and set the HP of the NPC to whatever you need it to be. Make it friendly as well. Then you just put your NPC down and it works! 

This isnt for NPCS this works on props

Head Admin

A lot of people might not know the posibilities when putting a -1. This is not just a tool to redo props, but also create stuff like ragdolls w/o it being a ragdoll, if that makes sense to you. It's a really nice tool, prior to becoming SA the first time I made a lot of stuff with this in singleplayer, but due to to addon not being in the server it went to waste obviously. It brings way more posibilities for GMs in events that can be utilized if you're creative enough. +1

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1, same with what rohan said

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

5 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

I remember when Admins used to force model NPC's into props because they couldn't spawn them is this similar

Its really just making, lets say a Bantha, if you right click that and place it onto something like a landspeeder for LFS you can drive the bantha! Yes, it works on NPCs but it mainly used for Props. This can be used to good around but its fun to play with and would bring more creative events into play.

Edited by ImaJames
  • Management
Management

+1 why not

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

If you want a prop to look like another prop....

FUCKING USE THE OTHER PROP

Why have a tool just to change a box to look like a baby when I could just spawn a baby.

You've either explained this very wrong or it is LITERALLY pointless.

-1 unless this is something secretly amazing but the video for the tool looks just like an easier way to change the way a model looks by either changing it to another model or a a prop. Which is just prop/model override which we use now.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 hour ago, Gadget said:

If you want a prop to look like another prop....

FUCKING USE THE OTHER PROP

Why have a tool just to change a box to look like a baby when I could just spawn a baby.

You've either explained this very wrong or it is LITERALLY pointless.

-1 unless this is something secretly amazing but the video for the tool looks just like an easier way to change the way a model looks by either changing it to another model or a a prop. Which is just prop/model override which we use now.

I explained it wrong. If you search videos of this model manipulater you’ll see all the fun ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...