I’ve probably written this introduction 5 times now, so I’ve decided to go simple.

Hi, if you don’t know me, I’m Andrewmets! I do various things, such as graphic design, web design, and 3-D modeling, none of which I’m very good at, but hey I’m trying. I read a lot, I have 2000 hours in gmod (help), I play rainbow six with old RC buddies (the OG ones like Spartan, lighting and turtle). 

For Gmod experience I’ve been a rancor General, senior admin, Expansion team officer, held numerous commander positions, CT TRI XO on icefuse, and much much more. In the months between icefuse and now I’ve spend almost 6 months on Edwards now dead server highlander. I’ve had some of the best times on there and I hope to replicate those here.

Now for the elephant in the room for some of you. I’m that big scary guy who stole all of your E-mails, 9 months ago. Now if you still hold grievances on me from icefuse, that’s fine, I can’t change that, I can’t change the past no matter how hard I want too. However what I can do is everything in my power to help this community and make up for my mistakes. We can’t change the past, but what we can do is look back on our mistakes and change the future.

On 10/9/2017 at 0:31 PM, Andrewmets said:

I'll surpass you in posts one day, mark my words, I had over 1000 on Icefuse

Good luck my guy. You probably don't really remember me because we didn't interact much but cool to see you back.

• Agree 1