[ACCEPTED] CWRP Zynth Staff Application

Dr_Zynth

RP Name: 2ndLT Zynth | Jedi Padawan Caesar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526436665

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to better the community and server as a whole and feel like I can help the community and people in the server. I also have a interest in becoming a GM or GH because I have some good Ideas on some events that people may find interesting and fun. I would also like to try to make a name for myself in synergy becoming staff would help this because I can be helping people in game and on the forums. IRL and in game I am a nice person and try to help people when I can and I think becoming a admin will allow me to help people in the community. I also want to benefit people because with the Covid 19 virus spreading around I have had a lot of time to myself so I can be really active if needed to be I am available almost all day because I have nothing else to do. So I am fully prepared to dedicate myself to the staff team and synergy in general and hope to be onboard with everyone else on the staff team. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hey I'm Zynth and I like video games crazy right I have been gaming in general for about 7-8 years and have been playing gmod for about 4-5 years. I try to be as nice and friendly to everyone in the game and hope we can get along well and can share some good times with some of the people on the server. I want to help try to help everyone with any problems they have and hope I can help them with there problems.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No this is my first major staff experience except for moderating some discord servers and other minor things but I am full prepared to take all the feedback I can get that will hopefully help me in the future. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 418:52:00.

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1, nice guy and dedicated 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Good Guy, deserves a chance

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 This guy deserves a chance he already has a tough job as cg to enforce server rp why not give him a shot at staff and help the bigger community.  He is a good lad with patience and willing to work and do what needs to be done.

+1  each and every single experience I have had with this man has been positive, good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 send it mate

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Former: Liaison

• 2 weeks later...