[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Pinkdonut) Staff Re-App

RP Name: TGM KoD Pinkdonut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189867527

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had too much on my plate from school work, working, and the fire department

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team because I am usually on late nights so I could do staff work when other admins aren't on. Since quarantine I have been extremely active on this server and I feel like I would be a great admin. I also love helping people with situations and resolving them peacefully 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like I wasn't active as I used to be and  now am.  I felt strong with helping people because I knew what I was doing. So if I were to get accepted this would be my third time coming back to staff and I miss being able to host fun events for the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by Pinkdonut
mistake
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1 Good luck

• Friendly 1

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif