Add Delta -7

Satan

Name: Kovacs/Satan

RP Rank: Knight of Spirit (KoB) also Ace Lead

Suggestion: Add the Delta-7 for Jedi's

Implementation: Allow Jedi to have more ships than just the ETA-2  that they can fly. 

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Delta-7_Aethersprite-class_light_interceptor

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947544869    &        https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580175017

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model:

lunasflightschool_delta7_adi

lunasflightschool_delta7_ahsoka

lunasflightschool_delta7_ahsoka

lunasflightschool_delta7_barriss

lunasflightschool_delta7_kit

lunasflightschool_delta7_luminara

lunasflightschool_delta7_mace

lunasflightschool_delta7_obiwan

lunasflightschool_delta7_plo

lunasflightschool_delta7_saesee

• Management
Management

+1 but personally I believe we don't need all of these 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

A few things the first link isn't LFS so yikes
second in the time period that Joah said we are in 2 weeks before order 66 and delta 7's werent being used only ones we see are Plo koon 
third i dont see the point of just throwing more stuff at a wall due to it looking cool, if it was one ship with many skins than sure but we dont need this many

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

54 minutes ago, Dennis said:

second in the time period that Joah said we are in 2 weeks before order 66 and delta 7's werent being used only ones we see are Plo koon 
third i dont see the point of just throwing more stuff at a wall due to it looking cool, if it was one ship with many skins than sure but we dont need this many

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

56 minutes ago, Dennis said:

They are both needed to run properly. One is the skins the other is the mechanics for it. And in regards to the last statement. The ETA-2 are the same way. We have many differen't ETA-2 that aren't just one with many skins. Each Jedi that is listed hear also has an ETA-2  except Kit and Seasee.

• Management
Management

At least add plos tbh since so many Jedi have their fighters in the server he should too cuz he’s plo ducking koon

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 BRO PEOPLE SAYING THEY WAS NOT USED. PLO KOON DIES IN ONE DURING ORDER 66 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
13 minutes ago, KillJoy said:

+1 BRO PEOPLE SAYING THEY WAS NOT USED. PLO KOON DIES IN ONE DURING ORDER 66 

WoAh iS tHaT a SPoiLeR

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander