Banned

RP Name: 41st CPL Ping, 41st Jedi K S Kermit, Naval Recruit Pong

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:128409724

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?: I am not

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left due to me being piled up with school work and my father was in the hospital for heart issues

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish join back into the staff team because I am hoping to join the Game master branch so then I may have my own "events" or encounters. I am also doing this so then I may also help in with training as well as help others with questions about the server. If possible be able to give more fun to the troopers when there is none. (within reason)

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand

Okay, so after doing a bit of homework, I can see that this is app number 3 for you. It does suck when loved ones have health conditions the only thing that bothers me is the fact you haven’t held admin for more than just a month and a half. Are you going to be committed to the position/job? Or are you just looking to get a physgun? 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 I would honestly say that this re-app needs some work, it's very short and I think you can improve on it.  I would say what Kurt said, that it does suck for a family member to be ill. But if you weren't even staff for a month, then I feel like you should work for NA, and then get A back before you just instantly go for A.

Edited by Rickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Banned
8 hours ago, Freck said:

It is a short app, but you're a good lad and I've never had anything bad to say about you! 

You have my support good sir! 

+1

Thank you... I am sure that I am not supposed to do this but... thank you for the tip on the wampa meat and bantha milk freck - Grunkle Stan/me

26 minutes ago, Ping said:

Thank you... I am sure that I am not supposed to do this but... thank you for the tip on the wampa meat and bantha milk freck - Grunkle Stan/me

You earnt that 500k :) 

British

On 5/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, Ping said:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish join back into the staff team because I am hoping to join the Game master branch so then I may have my own "events" or encounters. I am also doing this so then I may also help in with training as well as help others with questions about the server. If possible be able to give more fun to the troopers when there is none. (within reason)

+1 for that section. I understand that people have concerns over your previous length of time as staff but everyone has to remember medical issues are not something that can be controlled. I've always held to the belief real life comes before online stuff. We all have lives outside the game. As long as he can do his duties as staff and a Gh and eventually (hopefully) a GM that is all that I care about. He's a good guy and I have no doubt he will do what he is supposed to

Banned

+1 Just don't let your ping get in the way 

Head Admin

+1, as long as you don't kill a HA with LSR again lmfaoooooooooo

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned
On 5/26/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jaydon said:

+1 Just don't let your ping get in the way 

:squinted eyes pepe:

Sorry, but you have been been denied due to not using our current application template for a "Re-Application". I advise you take the time to get more recognition from our community and double check the things you are going to submit! Take Care!

You may reapply for staff after 30 days!

@Ping

//Locked
//Moved to Denied