Neptune's Staff App Part 3

Neptune

RP Name: Naval Lieutenant Polnareff / TG INV Knight Poseidon 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156688535

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA / SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: negative (I swear)

Why did you leave the staff team?: blacklisted and removed :pepoS:

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I mainly wanna rejoin so I can benefit Naval and do stuff that I used to be able to do like build my own dupes and stuff.  Along with that I really enjoyed being a game master and have some cool gamer ideas to use. Being a GM was always my favorite thing and I also try my best to make sure tickets are being taken and to answer them to the best of my ability. Also I hate minges.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Short lived, was removed cause of another server but overall being a GM was fun. The first time was great until the end which is when I got burnt out. Second time not so much since I was only SA for like 3 weeks before getting the boot.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Neptune
im sorry for quoting it @trad

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

4 hours ago, Neptune said:

Why did you leave the staff team?: blacklisted and removed :pepoS:

Explain further if you can.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 Good Man.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I know the server you were on and that’s fine, but understand when I see that you were “blacklisted and removed” I would think you needed to get waived. However I know you’re not an idiot and I missed you, so +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

8 hours ago, Kurt said:

I know the server you were on and that’s fine, but understand when I see that you were “blacklisted and removed” I would think you needed to get waived. However I know you’re not an idiot and I missed you, so +1 

I mean they just said 1 month and nothing about being waived for it so...idk

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
Banned

You have been accepted!
Welcome to the team. 
//Moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif