Increase Stacker tool prop limit

Rackarain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Rackarain

RP Rank:CSM

Suggestion:Increase the stacker tool prop limit to 200 or so. Getting to like 100 or something isnt that fun once you need to put more props down.

Implementation:none

Lore:none

Workshop content if applicable:none
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:none
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:none

Slots: none

Description:none

Model:none
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: none                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other:none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Rackarain

Wish you would give better examples for those who aren't staff, for example could you provide how many you can make with stacker tool prop limit, and how much more you would want?  That would be useful

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Only concern of mine is someone could possibly crash the server however if you have made it to SA+ you obviosly are trusted to some extent. +1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

My question is why are you stacking up to 200 props? That is your full prop limit, and you only need about 75 props to create an area around lets say an outpost. Also tested this out on single player, I went from 170-180 FPS to 130-140 FPS

On 5/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Darkk said:

Only concern of mine is someone could possibly crash the server however if you have made it to SA+ you obviosly are trusted to some extent. +1

You would hope so, but scribbles was permabanned just a few weeks ago for massive abuse again.

Personally, I dont think its entirely necessary to be stacking THAT many props. It will most definitely crash the server and many of the players that are on the server at the time. If you need to be stacking more than 100 props, you should probably just change how you are building. Out of all my time being staff, I have never once hit that limit because it's more than half your props. Just use a longer or wider sheet or cube to fill the area you need.

Edited by Egg
50 minutes ago, Egg said:

You would hope so, but scribbles was permabanned just a few weeks ago for massive abuse again.

Personally, I dont think its entirely necessary to be stacking THAT many props. It will most definitely crash the server and many of the players that are on the server at the time. If you need to be stacking more than 100 props, you should probably just change how you are building. Out of all my time being staff, I have never once hit that limit because it's more than half your props. Just use a longer or wider sheet or cube to fill the area you need.

-1 said it all

Banned

-1 I don’t think I’ve used the stacker tool past 50 idk what your doing but I’ve made some fat ray shield dupes and, the less you use the better 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic