Killer/Kuno's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Killer/Kuno's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 21stSO MEDO SFC Killer and DU SH WS P Kuno

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516743912

VIP (Y/N): Y 

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel that I can help out the server a little bit more like get a couple new people on the server. I help out a lot of people thats the main reason why I want to be an Admin. I can help out by me being a TR and I will train a lot of CC's. I will do whatever it takes to keep the server alive. Im active a lot on the server and I feel thats why it would make me a good admin. Honestly it will be something new to tryout.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in small town called Monaca in Pennsylvania. I have ADHD and Im funny when Im in the mood to be funny. I spend almost all my time on the server as much as I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I actually have made my own server before. And having experience with the things that I need to do.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 283 hrs

Forum Admin

+1, no reason to not let you in good luck 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...
Banned

Welcome to the team!
//Moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif