KillJoy

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Wolfpack MEDL 1stLt Dash-44

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:438030370

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:EST  

What was your previous staff rank?:VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left to focus on my personal health which went very well for me. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):I want to rejoin to create events that are massive battles like I did back in the day. As well as create dupes for people to use during down time. Also focus on helping the new staff members as I was helped when I first started. Plus to help people to deal with sits with minges and people who are breaking the rules. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):I did a lot for people mostly did events and worked dupes. I helped everyone battalion when I was Staff not just because it was my job as their outreach. But I did it as a member of the community that want to help everyone to enjoy their time on the server. I was known for my dupes that I made for people. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

14 minutes ago, Kurt said:

+1 now don’t leave again 

Legit only thing that can fuck me over is the Military. When ever MEPs open back up

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone