CWRP -Diplo's Staff Application

Diplo

RP Name: TR DU ARCO Major Diplo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187597248

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  The main reason why I want to join the Staff team is for the GM program. Most days I am on from 9pm to about 6am. During that downtime I would like to help people with staff issues and host encounters/events once I am a high enough rank in staff to do so.  I want to help the people who are on during the night and complaining about not having anything to do/shoot at. I want to help improve server activity during the nights by giving people encounters and events so they don't just have to do passive RP the whole night. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well to start off with, I first joined back in February of 2019. I took a long break and was back in October-ish of 2019. I haven't stopped playing since and now I am a Major in DU. I am not too active on the forms but I'm trying to be more active (Rating on AAR's +1 or -1 Staff/CMD apps, Etc.)

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No not really

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  1399

Edited by Diplo

:gasp:

Head Admin

smelly2.jpg?resize=640,478

+1 anyways
Also your ass told me you were 14 smh

Edited by Rohan
w
  • Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Diplo All looks great, but make sure you include your SteamID on the application or it can be denied for not following the Format. If you don't know how to get your SteamID you have 2 ways to do it yourself:

- Go to your Battalion Roster -> Look for your name -> There should be a section that has your SteamID in it -> Copy it -> Paste it in the section of the Application Format. 

- OR when you're in-game hold TAB -> Look for your name -> Right-Click on your name -> Copy SteamID 32 (Make sure you Don't copy SteamID 64) -> Then Paste it in the section of the Application Format. 

Apart from the Formatting issues, your application looks great! Always nice to have more GMs to make encounters/events especially during down times of the server, which is usually early mornings to late nights. 

You have my +1 just make sure to correct the format of the application by adding your steamID.

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Just don't be a doofis

• Friendly 1

Congratulations, As of 05/09/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management