Naffen

Forum Admin

RP Name: CF-99 "Tech"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165771706

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team previously because I started to play the Military RP that Synergy released, So I resigned from CWRP staff and applied for MRP staff and wasn't allowed to be both.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team because I have regained my motivation to become a staff. I have been extremely active on the server for both EU and NA times so I do believe having an extra EU Staff member on at early times will be beneficial to keep the playerbase happy and to resolve issues that arise. I believe my previous experience as staff will allow me to fit right into the team.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my previous time as staff was pretty good as I never got striked or removed or had any infractions. I was on my way to becoming a GM (Was GH at the time) and that was really fun for me as I helped out as much as I could knowing im making the game more enjoyable for people. I had a slight issue with attitude the last time I was Staff (When I was a New Admin back on Extensive/Endor) but since then I've matured.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin
10 minutes ago, Zensras said:

+1

You gonna stay around this time? :P 

For sure :HYPERS:

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

Ew wtf no -1+2=1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview

Failure to do so by 05/02/2020 will result in a Denial.

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management