Kessel's Staff Re-Application

Kessel

RP Name: Jedi Peacekeeper Master Krauser | 41stGC MEDO CPT Wesker | Tyrant Leven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56986915

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: This is very short and straightforward, and it's gonna sound silly, but simply put, I went on LOA from CG and forgot to put up a staff LOA, so they believed I had gone inactive and removed me accordingly at the next meeting. It's entirely my fault, and I take full responsibility.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): My main reason is to continue contributing the community in a more meaningful fashion, since that's always been my goal. That's why I used to be CG for so long, and why I now continue serving as a Temple Guard. Both of these roles are part of making sure that the server run smoothly, since they both take part in enforcing rules and pitching and reviewing important ideas. I'd like to rejoin the staff team to continue doing this in a more formal, official capacity.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I enjoyed it, personally. It was satisfying to respond to simple tickets that I often see go ignored for a long time by other staff. Even giving somebody a whitelist made the experience feel rewarding and worthwhile. Other than my aforementioned blunder with forgetting to submit an LOA to the forums, I didn't have any issues with activity or conduct, and I will maintain this clean record going forward, both as a staff member and a regular player.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Jflag24
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

My guy, you can't reapply for NA

Edited by kojak
Forum Admin

Also bud, you cant re apply for NA

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview

Failure to do so by 4/28/2020 will result in a Denial.

//Locked

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management