Pancakes finally resigns?

I guess it's that time...

I joined back to the server from being on a 6 month break. It was one of the most fun experiences i have had thus far. But with that comes the consequences and i think it is time. This is a long time coming.

I don't really know how to do this but, i wanna say that everyone that i have gotten to know over the past few years are all really cool and funny people. Well maybe not all @Craigary Kinda smells like chicken sandwiches. But they are the ones who have made this such an enjoyable experience. But now, i don't think i can do it anymore. I gotta find some inspiration to go and do something. If i don't find that i guess imma be right back to square one:

I wanna give some final wishes
@kojak Don't change man, you are awesome, cool and funny. I hope we can still talk after all this :)

@Inosuke you frickin weeaboo i will miss your soundboards man, especially the anime songs.

@Craigary My first Hunter, i miss having you in my squad and us just having a good time bronos.

@Freck I guess you will have to find some other wrecker to inspect his shitty guns ;) Or maybe you have to re issue covert ops?

@Neptune sooo ahhhh... monkey game?

@ISNIFFPROPANE My papa kal, who probably needs some milk right about now. Keep it up brothaman.

@Tinovious It happened again you weewee. What can i say. Prone to removal XD

@Duck *quack*

I have more, but i am also too lazy to write that much. 

Keep the server fun if all fails and i come back!

• Friendly 7
Banned

always love you bro, you are welcomed back anytime.

• Friendly 1

Love you bro, don’t be a stranger! 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! o7 Man, Gonna miss ya

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Management
Management

spacer.png

I have one question before you go:

You like pancakes more than waffles?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

I am just seeing this... Who do I bully now about being a fat clone ? :( 
Never gonna find a better Wrecker ;-;

o7

• Friendly 1