Levii's Staff App

Levii

RP Name:TR 2ndAC SUP SFC Levii

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I love making events and helping people. I want to be admin so I can help game masters and set up fun things for people. I also want to be able to help people who have trouble with things like the game glitching out and such. I hope to become an admin so that I can help set up all kinds of events and eventually so that I can run my own if I become a GM. I realize it is not just setting up events but keeping toxic people under control as well as other things such as paper work. I love this community and want to see it thrive.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): IRL I'm a DM of 5 years. I love a great story and would love to help create stories. I love this server and I hate seeing people who join just to ruin the server. I want to be staff so i can help with anything that is needed.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i've had experience as staff on various discord servers and Ark servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 137:15

Edited by awesomekiller
Banned

+1 Insta +1 for being a DM

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1 :)

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1 gl

• Friendly 1