Yes

Timezone:

GMT+1

What was your previous staff rank?:

SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Wasn't active enough with the GM requirements ect.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I'd like to rejoin because I do Believe that the server Always need more staff members and especially during downtime when I'm around alot. I also see myself as a quite experienced player on this server and with all I know I Think I'd be a good addition to the staff team. I keep wanting to do stuff like RP  where I want to have props and build stuff and it's getting annoying waiting for a SA and explaining everythting to them to do it rather then doing it myself when I know I'm well capable of doing so myself. I know how to build and I know how to operate as a member of staff so why not go back now when I don't have to worry about a GM program and rather just focus on tickets and other staff duties and help the server along the way.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I think it started good but went down hill. In the begining I had alot of ideas and good people to work with to put those ideas into reality with some great event like the huge B2 rocket event which was a blast. In the end I just didn't have many good ideas left and It felt like doing events when I didn't have a good idea became a chore rather then something I enjoyed so my GM work started slacking and I felt stressed by it so I got out of staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yep.

Papa Kal

• Director
Director

+1 swedish god he deservers founder he is best sweden person

Head Admin

-1, swedes are getting too much power

+2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

To be the only true -1 here cause of how mingy this guy is. 

Oh this is omalic. Never mind. That's a Phat Juicy +1 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 guess its time for me to Re apply

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+7 This dude is awesome.