Holo's BCMD Resignation <3

Holo

Battalion: Coruscant Guard

RP Name: Fox | Holo

Date: 3/28/2020

Reason: I dont like the direction that the server is going. and the fact that the founders do not care about the battalion

Goodbyes:
@Ratio 
You are one of the people that made me love CG, The lore and the people within alike. Definately one of the people i trust on the server

@CenturionYou already know how i feel about you. Your my best friend on the server and i truly respect you <3

@KnightVR Stay safe friend. I know you have alot of time ahead of you

@Cryostatic212<3 My favorite Aussie

if i didnt mention you its because its too much to type. ive been in CG for 2 years thats alot of goodbyes

• Friendly 5

Mistakes were made

First of all: Fuck you for doing this.
Second of all: You have been about the 3rd best BCMD I have experienced. You have passed a shit ton of experience down on every single one of us, showing us how to do our job as CG. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you will be very much missed. Now, even though you resigned, don't go inactive on us, you can't get rid of us yet. I'll see you in the discord.

o7

• Friendly 1

07 man... Hope you have a better time....

• Friendly 3

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 3/29/2020 at 1:45 AM, Rhinocerus said:

I will miss you as Fox, but you better not disappear all together you scum. You're not done with us yet.

Ill be around, I plan on shooting for SOBDE

Mistakes were made

Banned

ples no jk jk :*

Edited by kojak