Matra's Resignation

Matra

Name: Appo/Matra

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:48608699

Date: 3/26/2020

Reason for leaving:
I've been playing for so long, ever since this began, and before then on Icefuse. I love this entire community like a family. But I have been burnt out for so long, I just can't go any longer. Gmod has become dull to me, due to how much I have played it. I know I have resigned before, so I may be back, I may not be, it depends on if the 501st, or 21st ever need me to rise from the grave again. I shout out a lot of people typically, but there are so many of you that I love, so I won't shout out anyone this time. I may be back, I may not be... if one of my battalions needs help I will come back out of necessity.

Farwells:

There are too many of you that I know, you all know who you are. Everyone I know, I will miss you, including everyone I don't know.

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

Banned

Your resignation has been logged.

Thank you for your service!

r4ymo.gif

43 minutes ago, Matra said:

Name: Appo/Matra

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:48608699

Date: 3/26/2020

Reason for leaving:
I've been playing for so long, ever since this began, and before then on Icefuse. I love this entire community like a family. But I have been burnt out for so long, I just can't go any longer. Gmod has become dull to me, due to how much I have played it. I know I have resigned before, so I may be back, I may not be, it depends on if the 501st, or 21st ever need me to rise from the grave again. I shout out a lot of people typically, but there are so many of you that I love, so I won't shout out anyone this time. I may be back, I may not be... if one of my battalions needs help I will come back out of necessity.

Farwells:

There are too many of you that I know, you all know who you are. Everyone I know, I will miss you, including everyone I don't know.

Ah dude what happened to getting VA back real quick?

but fr good luck man, and good luck with the Covid business man! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I will miss making 21st Dupes for you

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone