Craig - Rex app

Craigary

Craigs - "Captain Rex" Application. - 3/19/2020

This application  has been  Waived by  directors.
==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: 

Synr.gg | Craig 

RP Name:
501st JTO 2ndLT Craigathon

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:1:204734404

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st Attack Battalion - Captain  Rex

Experience:

I have been through alot of positions in which have shaped me into the leader I am today. 

Foxtrot EOD
Fixer
Mereel
Etain
Darman
41st ITD Captain Cooker

Ahsoka 2x (Commander in battalion I worked as a commander.)
Master
Anakin ( XO in  battalion I worked as the xo.)

First new wave Base Ops Commander

91st Lighting Squad L-5 (first L-5)
NA-HA

GM-GMC
GMO

More in depth explanations -

- Jedi -

Weapon Spec Overseer

Brute lead
Guardian Manager
Brute Manager
TC jedi lead
501st Jedi Lead
2x Ahsoka
SSG Hunter
Anakin
TCC
Jesse
Master

-Delta-

2nd LT - Captain

Around 2 monthes +/-

I am only going to list Fixer, as that’s the position I did my best and don’t want to give myself credit where it doesn’t belong, I helped Bananaberry a lot while he was on Loa’s. Helped update the tryout doc, hosted Tech Trainings when that was a thing and went on deployments with my outreach, and hosted a couple sims before the outreach program got changed. 

-Omega-

2nd LT - LTCOL

11/16/19 - Present

During my tenure as Darman, I have been helping Neptune with anything he needs, as well as the new Atin,  helping with tryouts, I gave up on outreach tho because I started running out of ideas and didnt wanna keep doing the same thing over and over again. 

-Galactic Marines-

My first battalion back in 2017, I made it to SNCO, and I was a JTO Under Flamma. Oxen was my Bacarra at the time and helped me meet my potential when it came to work. Without Galactic Marines I wouldn’t be where I am right now. 

-91st-

PVT-CSM

Upon Joining I Became a Jet trooper and was up until about SGT when I saw Lightning Squad Tryouts being hosted. I decided to go and passed, Rezdor and Spooky were Stak and Razor at the time, and they helped me with my leadership abilities and RP skills on the server, Rezdor especially helped me a lot during this time and even after and am glad to have served under him. During this time, Doc resigned and Grum took over, Grum was for lack of better words a hard ass and always expected 100% when it came from people and I am privileged to have worked with him.

-Dooms Unit-

SNCO-Captain

During my tenure in DU I really let my colors show, I immediately clicked with the members in the battalion and I am glad to say it was my home for those 4-5 months. I helped make docs,  made a new steady tryout for ARF when I was the ARF lead, became the ITDD, and ensured everything ran smoothly that I was in charge of, I even took up the mantle of ENGL because no one wanted to, and I did maintain steady numbers within the Engineer regiment. Overall Dooms Unit was one of the best experiences I’ve had on the server.

-Base Ops-

Operations Commander

Husky appointed me operations commander and I got to work, making docs, appointing leads to positions after having a “new” battalion with no members, I took a chance with appointing Carvis to a lead position and he surpassed my expectations with becoming Krennic.Overall I did well up until the last days of my two monthes as commander, where there were death’s in my family and had little to know time to get on the server. I resigned and was given the honorary rank of Major, to which I hope im helpful in voting on things and helping out with little stuff here and there.

-41st-

Trial Second Lieutenant - Captain

I started out in 41st, joining with my friends, and ended up giving it everything I had, I currently am captain, Senior Disciplinary officer, Intel Director, and SSx. I got a good intel team together, with well structured rank system, that focused on individual aspects of behind the scenes work. I have made and updated a lot of documents and put forth systems to help organize the current documents and discord. Im working with my intel team to make an automated roster, to ensure we operate at maximum efficiency. I have been in 41st for about 2 and a half months so far and through-out this time I have given it my all.

Here is a detailed overview of the things I have accomplished over my tenure in 41st.

- Instilled a detailed rank structure for the intel team

-assigned managers who are dedicated and willing to do work, with teams which cover various aspects of infrastructure

- Got together with some notable 41st members, and am still upgrading the roster to the best it can possibly be, Thank you sanchez, brooks, vango, and rayzen for the help.

-updated/created multiple documents, created a branch in 41st that is pending release, started actually hosting officer, and intel meetings.

-updated the AT-RT Training, and made a whole new roster

-Currently integrating a sharpshooter training guide and roster for battalion sharp shooter who need to be trained. 

- 501st -
since october
Ahsoka,  anakin, jesse, JTO etc.
I've worked my ass of for 501st  and helped out whoever  i can whenever i can, now since the passed doesnt matter, ive taken  
JTO, and am working on  filling theregiment and we are slowly but surely. Right now im  focused on being there for the battalion giving  them stuff to do, hard core  trainings, and filling  regiments.
I dont wanna go on and on about what i have doneand what im capable of, if youre in  the 501st and you've seen  me work you know.

- SSG Hunter - 30 days.
Filled squad, had them active, and fixed tryouts and worked on outreach systems.
not the best squad lead, not the worst.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I know alot about star wars lore in general, but since becoming Green Company I have been studying 41st lore extensively. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
Ah, the "why are you better than  other people question" Im not better than  anyone.

I do have -

Leadership Skill and Abillity

Time

Willingness to keep grinding.

The  abillity to  be professional  and dick around (know what calls for  What)

I see whats wrong and I know how to fix it, more  in depth on that in   the   the future of battalion part of  this application.  However when  I lead, I  am a hardass, and Im  also  kind
I know when  to put  the pants off  and when to take  the gloves off. Delegation and help is key. Communication  and visibillity is key. I know the 501st  like the  back of my hand.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 
Yes, and what I do not understand or know, I will learn.

Availability: 
Monday through friday - I can hop on around 6-7am EST, however I have to work out and take care of things after that, But im usually around between 1pm EST - About 10PM Est
Friday -Sunday- Anytime, Usually around 11 am Est - about 11 pm est with breaks.
This is a flexible schedule.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

On and off Since November - 2017 I have Amassed 2114:47:58.

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes, and it works sometimes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I've always seen  this  as a trick  question, we cant see the  future but we can control what we do to shape it.
Problems, JT I recruited a couple  people to JT in the last couple days  however we had  0, and engineers have 0 people. I have been  getting  with regimental leads and  working on  communicating to other  battalions
and help address the  engineer situation.
We've been focused on  ARC when theres alot of  other regiments that  need help. Work gets  done  by doing it, positions get filled  by  filling them, changes will be made, and positions will move  around these regiments  will thrive.
Officers  needa  more proactive approach in the  battalion, I notice alot of people get on  and go do other things or focus on  things besides  being an  officer. WE have a LARGE  officer corps  we need to act  like  one, im not wiping
the corps or anything drastic but it will  be  examined, and we will  get it right! If officers sit in  meetings or one on  one in channels instead of with the  enlisted and NCO'thats a major issue, and Needs to be fixed, Taking breaks is
fine however the  activity  needs  to pick up, duties will be readjusted to better fit timezones and clear and precise orders need to be presented.

To  be more thourough  and  easier on the eyes.
Battlcomms and event professionalism  is a huge issue, I  have taken  steps to combat  this already however I  now believe my Training (PT) may be a little harsh.
Actions and demenor on  the server need to  improve FAST.

Activity -  We are active as hell,  however I  find that  most of the officer corps tend to stay in  a channel away from all the  NCOS and Enlisted, and this is  not beneficial at all, especially seeing  as
this has led  to miscommunications and can lead to other issues. Officer are  meant  to lead! Time  to step up and  get it done.

Work on  all the positions put in  place and evaluate. (this does not mean wipe it means fixing positions and standards of operation  to ensure the workload is MORE balanced andthings get  done.) For example
ARC Has been  everyones  focus for a long time, yet JT has no members besides a couple we (me and miner) recruited in the last couple days, and  Engineer  has  A lead but no officers or engineers.

Etc. I can  rant on and on  about how things need to be bettered but  I dont like sounding like a dick.

Standard - Activity, synergy,and dedication to the  battalion.  Is what I  expect  at the  end of my term.

I will achieve all the of above through  ways listed above ^, along with delegation, will and good old fashion working the problem.

But with  that being  said. I want to  bring back TS officer meetings, Standard Taking off helmets for DB  marching to things and professional  behavior.
I want to fix positions that arent necessary and inhibit the  work flow and COC, I want to  fix the activity of men to where they are active because its fun, through sims trainings and fun activities.

I want  the offset between  officers changed.- Through activity and communication increase.

I want enlisted to have no requirements, And to revert to the  old method of getting  sergeant then  immidietly sgt trained.
SGT Training  should revert to SNCO instead of  NCO.

These are little changes to help the flow into  the bigger changes to come down the line.

There are alot of issues that add up, that  have  gone unsolved. They need to be fixed before the  end of my term. We've had our fun, its time to  balance  and create a fun and professional environment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

FAQ-

Hey  craig you idiot youre GMC  and HA how  will you balance, and didnt you  resign from hunter because it was too much? I  got GMC right  as I  got  hunter, I didnt have the teams I do now
or  the abillity to delegate. I do now and can play on the server MUCH More.

Hey craig you doofuss shouldn't you get more active on  your 501st? I've been in  501st sitting  on my legendary rank helping where and who I can  for about a month and  a half now, only this week Ive made the leap coming
full active and fixing what I Can.

Hey Craig Are you somehow more  capable of being  a BCMD  now? Yes in my mind, I've gone through  and lost my BCMD virginity Ive ran  the ranks, I know what to do and  how  to handle things. Delegation is key as well.

Hey Craig Why dont I see you alot? I Play  more during  the day, and night. 

Hey craig why you inactive? - Im not im  focused.

Hey craig why are you mean? - I  dont try to be however I come off as it alot, and in  terms of the feelings and  thought  behind it I expect alot of alot of people  simply because everyone is different  and capable of anything, Im strict.

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Hes a good leader and a polite boy

• Funny 1

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you rank is a legacy rank so persoanlly I'd rather see someone whose properly all in for 501st and a bit of a fresher face.

I can understand a need for people with alot of experience to take the reigns but only really when a battalion has heavily tanked. If it's doing just fine I think we'd all prefer a new face who is already well up in 501st and knows the battalion.

Sorry, -1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

33 minutes ago, Comics said:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you rank is a legacy rank so persoanlly I'd rather see someone whose properly all in for 501st and a bit of a fresher face.

I can understand a need for people with alot of experience to take the reigns but only really when a battalion has heavily tanked. If it's doing just fine I think we'd all prefer a new face who is already well up in 501st and knows the battalion.

Sorry, -1

While the rank comes with legendaryyes, I’ve come back as active helping out where it needs it

Edited by Craigary
  • Friendly 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, Craigary said:

While the rank comes with legendaryyes, I’ve come back as active helping out where it needs it

It's good to hear you're atleats actively in the battalion but it still remains the same. You'd probably do well but so would the other 2 and I'd rather one of the newer faces got it, no disrespect to you. Best of luck 

• Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 Im sorry craig, but honestly you are amongst the group who have gotten addicted to ARK, and not only that I have talked to a couple 501st(Will not name who as its up to them if they want to comment here or not) however it seems you only recently(Within the last day or two) have started to talk to the current 501st. I feel by supporting you I would honestly be cucking the other applicant who has been very active on the server and dedicated their all to the battalion

Not only that you stated that there is a problem with the officers and they really dont do much however if I had to be honest I see so many trainings, and quite often I see Rex(Sugga) at these trainings actively participating in them and giving pointers to everyone in the battalion how they should handle a live situation.

Then the last nail in the coffin for me is your activity for past two weeks on GMOD, I will admit you had a LOA for 3 days between the 7th to the 9th, however your activity is still very low for someone wanting to run for a BCMD position. You have 20 hours the past two weeks on GMOD which is very inactive for a BCMD spot and you also have a decent amount of time dedicated towards ARK. If i had to be honest when you are running for a BCMD position it never looks good when a you have more hours on a game the past two weeks more than you do on GMOD
spacer.png.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Craigary said:

Officers  needa  more proactive approach in the  battalion, I notice alot of people get on  and go do other things or focus on  things besides  being an  officer. WE have a LARGE  officer corps  we need to act  like  one, im not wiping
the corps or anything drastic but it will  be  examined, and we will  get it right! If officers sit in  meetings or one on  one in channels instead of with the  enlisted and NCO'thats a major issue, and Needs to be fixed, Taking breaks is
fine however the  activity  needs  to pick up, duties will be readjusted to better fit timezones and clear and precise orders need to be presented.

Has this been an ongoing issue or did you just notice this?

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Cronis said:

Has this been an ongoing issue or did you just notice this?

From what I’ve seen by scrolling through ts i noticed it a while go, I was on a long hiatus from clone wars though and pursed ark, upon coming back this week I came back and saw it happening the first day, then the next day same thing.etc However when I took the steps to prevent this from continuing I was told to stop and not work with the troops, by command. 

Edited by Craigary

21 minutes ago, Craigary said:

From what I’ve seen by scrolling through ts i noticed it a while go, I was on a long hiatus from clone wars though and pursed ark, upon coming back this week I came back and saw it happening the first day, then the next day same thing.etc However when I took the steps to prevent this from continuing I was told to stop and not work with the troops, by command. 

That is weird. But sounds good

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Duck said:

-1 Im sorry craig, but honestly you are amongst the group who have gotten addicted to ARK, and not only that I have talked to a couple 501st(Will not name who as its up to them if they want to comment here or not) however it seems you only recently(Within the last day or two) have started to talk to the current 501st. I feel by supporting you I would honestly be cucking the other applicant who has been very active on the server and dedicated their all to the battalion

Not only that you stated that there is a problem with the officers and they really dont do much however if I had to be honest I see so many trainings, and quite often I see Rex(Sugga) at these trainings actively participating in them and giving pointers to everyone in the battalion how they should handle a live situation.

Then the last nail in the coffin for me is your activity for past two weeks on GMOD, I will admit you had a LOA for 3 days between the 7th to the 9th, however your activity is still very low for someone wanting to run for a BCMD position. You have 20 hours the past two weeks on GMOD which is very inactive for a BCMD spot and you also have a decent amount of time dedicated towards ARK. If i had to be honest when you are running for a BCMD position it never looks good when a you have more hours on a game the past two weeks more than you do on GMOD spacer.png.

Are you really judging him on one 2 week period? Bruh

• Funny 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, A-a-ron said:

Are you really judging him on one 2 week period? Bruh

I mean how dare I use the most efficient and only reliable way  to view a persons most recent activity on GMOD + talking to members inside the battalions to see his Teamspeak activity, to see if he currently is fit for a position. Getting a position should not make you more active on the server, you should already be decently active in both aspects then apply for a position. Has Craig done great in the past b4 ? Yea. However Its the past and the present that decide if you are fit for a position and currently with his MOST RECENT activity (Fuckers be on for 80 hours like 4 weeks ago > stop playing> then be like but Im active) I just don't see him as currently being "active" enough for rex.

Edited by Duck

You said it yourself, you've only come back full time to the 501st a week and a bit ago. With Sugga and Dylan both applying it honestly seems like a slight power play I wont lie, You're a 2ndLt, Getting Waived when the current applicants are worthy candidates, It just does not add up.

Can you not dedicate actual hours to the battalion and work your way up to a rank that allows you to apply, whilst doing so helping an already existing battalion along the way? There is no hurry for a BCMD at all, the 501st has retained numbers from the Merge with 187th I understand your need to help them with issues, but this is not the way to do it in my opinion. There's only a few circumstances that I will agree to someone pulling legacy and then getting waived for a BCMD position;

1- There are no other applicants, the battalion has no structure and cannot support itself and is in desperate need of someone to come back or come from the outside to assist.

2- There is no one higher than you to apply for the position.

3- There are no good candidates worthy enough.

From what I see, the 501st has amazing numbers, Has officers, There are most definitely people higher than you in the battalion applying for the position, and there are good candidates.

Don't change something that isn't broken or working, take the time and effort to actually play and get to know this battalion before applying. You've said it yourself you have been back without legacy helping and gone full time for a week.

Also is this a copy and paste of your 41st BCMD application and just update/edit the layout of it? Because you are applying for the 501st not 41st, I dont care if you know 41st/Green company lore... 15abf4fae323934e09e101f8423f37ea.png

230fe6230e4b240ed0ef4fd732c440d6.png

So i would double check your application my man and edit that up. Overall though, again -1 there was no need for you to be waived in the first place.

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 minute ago, Dreams- said:

You said it yourself, you've only come back full time to the 501st a week and a bit ago. With Sugga and Dylan both applying it honestly seems like a slight power play I wont lie, You're a 2ndLt, Getting Waived when the current applicants are worthy candidates, It just does not add up.

Can you not dedicate actual hours to the battalion and work your way up to a rank that allows you to apply, whilst doing so helping an already existing battalion along the way? There is no hurry for a BCMD at all, the 501st has retained numbers from the Merge with 187th I understand your need to help them with issues, but this is not the way to do it in my opinion. There's only a few circumstances that I will agree to someone pulling legacy and then getting waived for a BCMD position;

1- There are no other applicants, the battalion has no structure and cannot support itself and is in desperate need of someone to come back or come from the outside to assist.

2- There is no one higher than you to apply for the position.

3- There are no good candidates worthy enough.

From what I see, the 501st has amazing numbers, Has officers, There are most definitely people higher than you in the battalion applying for the position, and there are good candidates.

Don't change something that isn't broken or working, take the time and effort to actually play and get to know this battalion before applying. You've said it yourself you have been back without legacy helping and gone full time for a week.

Also is this a copy and paste of your 41st BCMD application and just update/edit the layout of it? Because you are applying for the 501st not 41st, I dont care if you know 41st/Green company lore... 15abf4fae323934e09e101f8423f37ea.png

230fe6230e4b240ed0ef4fd732c440d6.png

So i would double check your application my man and edit that up. Overall though, again -1 there was no need for you to be waived in the first place.

Ok 

1. I have had multiple opportunities to powerplay MULTIPLE battalions on MULTIPLE occasions. 

2. I am ONLY ran and ONLY got active because I care I have A MILLION THINGS I should be worried about rather than a battalion but it seems I’m the ONLY ONE in the workd who cares that EVERYONE is focused on numbers and not the fact tjat there are issues that presented themselves MONTHES AGO and have not been fixed. Btw I came back this week and got more members into Dylan’s regiment then he has in the last month. There are no active JT’s sorry there weren’t untill I came back and kicked people’s asses above their ears.

3. 20 hours is a part time job All that picked up BECAUSE of the work I did in the last 3 Days for 501st I was focused on GMC stuff and ark because I am a human being and I need to take BREAKS. Thank you but no thank you.

4 hours ago, Duck said:

Then the last nail in the coffin for me is your activity for past two weeks on GMOD, I will admit you had a LOA for 3 days between the 7th to the 9th, however your activity is still very low for someone wanting to run for a BCMD position. You have 20 hours the past two weeks on GMOD which is very inactive for a BCMD spot and you also have a decent amount of time dedicated towards ARK. If i had to be honest when you are running for a BCMD position it never looks good when a you have more hours on a game the past two weeks more than you do on GMOD
spacer.png.

Sugga sits in ts for 3 hours a day hops on the server once or twice then leaves. 

The whole Officer corps sits in rex’s office while everyone else runs off and turns a blind eye to what happens on the SERVER.

Numbers > professionalism - dead regiments - officer duties ETC.

i just came back but I’ve been apart of 501st for the longest I can see every channel in the discord and I keep tabs because I care and I have and still do put a lot of work into the battalion I care about.

Void.

//locked 

@Forseen

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

• Retired Founder

User has voided their application.
This is your only void in 30 days.
You may still apply for a position however another void will result in a 30 day cooldown on applications.

Your next void will be allowed after 03/20/2020

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Denied