My Staff App: I was Waived by Zim And Forseen

Otter

Title of Thread:  CWRP -  Otter Staff Application 

RP Name: TR DU C Jedi Padawan Otter

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N):  Yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because it seems like a job i could handle. I also think that i should be an administrator is because i like helping out in anyway. I would like to be a value asset to the sever(event and rules wise) IK i have been ban for a day before but i wouldn't let that happen again. I could also handle being mature like i always am. I also would like to be an administrator because im good at helping people. I would feel like i am helpful if I became an administrator.  I like helping people and and having fun while staying completely serious as well. I want to also help out with events because they can be kinda difficult because of minges (example: Debrief Shooters, People who tryout for a battalion and then start to be a minge).

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):   I am Trustworthy. I am obidient. And i handle myself under pressure.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had staff experience before. (just not on gmod) It was on a minecraft sever on xbox and it had over 100 people in it

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 225 Hours+

Edited by gtedesco125
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Now Otter I know you pretty well to estimate where you should be and not be. I feel Staff is not the best place for you to be for reasons of not being able to handle certain situations, sometimes get carried away in certain things like fulling around but not in a bad way also getting carried away in situations where everything has to be your way, and not being serious when needed to be.

The things that you are good at is getting to meet new people, and trying to be outgoing. I have seen you develop yourself into this server and you had a slow start and still need to recover from certain things.

Sadly, until I see you improve those things i will have to remain at a solid -1 for now since I really don't think you are ready for this position.

Edited by mman2788
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Alright let’s keep this strictly feedback meaning +1/-1 with reasons 

This gentlemen was waived in a channel that consisted of 2 founders, both directors and a handful of HA’s including myself. So yes he was waived.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 the blurb on the back of my book has more info then this application

Edited by Dreams-
  • Funny 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Give him a chance, Young people on the server can actually go places if they try and are mature, Myself and smalljeff are examples. Your app seems fine and if you arent lying and the age issue is actually a typo, +1 

Mistakes were made

11 minutes ago, Holo said:

Give him a chance, Young people on the server can actually go places if they try and are mature, Myself and smalljeff are examples. Your app seems fine and if you arent lying and the age issue is actually a typo, +1 

Don't forget about @Bolt

Young man that showed a lot of people that although you'tr young, you can still be responsible.

WAS MEDIC

12 minutes ago, Rolenth said:

Don't forget about @Bolt

Young man that showed a lot of people that although you'tr young, you can still be responsible.

The first time I became staff was on icefuse.

I was 11 when I got it.

I'll throw down my +1

Edited by Bolt

bolt

People who -1 got small peepees and large buttholes

With my almost 3 years with Synergy I’ve seen countless of great young staff members including Freck, Bolt, Enyzme, Technodad (who is totally not over the age of 14 years old), and Joah. Trust me, they’re cool kids and had potential and showed it, give the kid a chance.

+1, fucking kill it out there dude.

Edited by Bbstine

15 hours ago, Holo said:

Forgetting Somebody Hulu?

But yeah +1 im not gonna say i think you can do it, i know you can do it. although i've only had brief encounters with you i can really see that you are trying your hardest to be serious and fit in and i believe that staff will be a great way for you to prove yourself to the server. good luck man

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

Banned

-1 I have had a few encounters with you where you do NOT act in my opinion how a staff member is supposed to act.

Edited by kojak
PS. Sorry no english good

Sorry to have to do this,  but I don't think your ready either.

While I have not interacted with you all that much,  but a couple of days ago I DID see what Slak is speaking about when you came in as an event job during Tyennoch's event where there was a large Jedi deployment.  You need to be able to work with others with what they want and be a good sport about it.  

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.