RP Name:

Locke | Zeke | Tuspin

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:85236672

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Doom's Unit BCMD Doom

Experience:

New Admin

I have been in Doom's Unit since late December. I have climbed the ranks from Private all the way to Major, where I stand now. I was selected to become Havoc's Squad Locke on January 10th. I understand I don't have a lot of experience but you have to start somewhere.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to become BCMD to lead the battalion. Doom's Unit is the place I should be and I would want to express my leadership skills and be able to lead this fine group of troopers.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

4-6 days a week

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

365:45:27

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to make the battalion the most renown battalion. Activity and recruitment would be my main focus. There are a few things inside the battalion that I would change. I would want to leave my legacy in Doom's Unit.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

-1 Sorry cheif, the experience isn't all there and the application is barebones. Trixx is a better candidate. Keep working within DU and hopefully you'll get support for your application the next time around assuming you still want to run.

hi.

Sorry man, I dont see enough here and i believe the current candidate is doing a great job. -1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

-1 not enough effort in the application, shows an offset of responsibillity, as well as theres already doom apps in pending.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

17 minutes ago, Fyi said:

-1 Sorry cheif, the experience isn't all there and the application is barebones. Trixx is a better candidate. Keep working within DU and hopefully you'll get support for your application the next time around assuming you still want to run.

Thank you for the reply. I understand that I do not have the experience that the previous has which is why I stated it in my application. Are you able to give me some ways I am able to get experience for the next time?

13 minutes ago, SmallJeff said:

sorry man i hate to do this but -1 not nearly as much as experience as trixx and he is doing really good with du for now as of this moment he is the better candidate 

Thank you for the reply. Are you able to provide me ways that I can gain more experience?

29 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Thank you for the reply. I understand that I do not have the experience that the previous has which is why I stated it in my application. Are you able to give me some ways I am able to get experience for the next time?

Thank you for the reply. Are you able to provide me ways that I can gain more experience?

Just work in your battalion. Experience corresponds with time. You need a bit more time in the server before BCMD positions should be a possibility.

hi.

lmao This was Funny I Cried from laughter lmao -1 Trixx is better and it looks like you didn't try on the app bare bones and no explanation NGL I could write a better app on a flip phone in less then 20 minutes  

Edit read your responses play longer get to know more people and expand your horizons and maybe get some experience in other battalions this is my opinion sorry but your not ready

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Funny 2
Head Admin

-1, this application is pretty wack. I also believe you don't have the right experience as of now, with that being said the other applicant would be a better choice anyhow. Idk how active you are but I barely see you actively playing on the server.

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Not gonna lie saw this thread and thought it was a shit post. Zeke my man love you buddy but this isn’t the time or the place. 
1. you have been in DU for a short amount of time, while trixx has over 2 years experience. 
2. very little effort into the application

3. You are not read, as a former Doom, your current XO and squad lead. You have a lot to work on I can see you being a doom in the future but now now 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Not gonna lie saw this thread and thought it was a shit post. Zeke my man love you buddy but this isn’t the time or the place. 

I agree with this

Zeke, you're a good guy but I just cant see you in a BCMD position at this time. 

This is a bouqie looking app. 

Like what is your rank and your experience of being a new admin is pretty ass and a new admin has the same amount of difficult of getting SSG.

RP name should be your clones rp name not all your rp names. 

After reading the small paragraph on experience I assume your Major. Unless you basically overhaul this entire app it's a -1 from me.

Looks ass and makes you look like ass...

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

13 hours ago, Zeke said:

I understand I don't have a lot of experience but you have to start somewhere.

Maybe becoming A CMD+ in your batt? or a higher staff pos? idk -1 Application is just effortless

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

I understand wanting to get your start and make your name, but you definitely need to take some time to accumulate more experience and build up that resume. I won't go as far as to call your application effortless, but I think you've underestimated what the community looks for in candidates for BCMD positions. You may very well get there one day, however.

I allways love to see new blood into the battalion commander spot. Becuase sometimes its just to predictable who will be BCMD next. I just think that the application needs lots of work and some more experience is required. I think this can be used as good experience for you in the future. Keep this application in mind for next time. Good Luck 🙀

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

This is due to the other applicant receiving the position prior to your app being accepted.

You may apply for another commander positions after 04/06/2020.

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied