CWRP - Lyn Staff Re-Application

Lyonaxis

RP Name: 104th SUPO 2ndLT Lyn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127255358

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got burnt out and left the server entirely to focus on other stuff than just synergy, I have now fully returned.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): It would make my job in the 104th easier. I also want to help people again and host events. I enjoyed being staff before and it's a fun thing to do. I loved being a gamemaster and wanna be able to apply for that again. I believe I could do even better now as I have matured a lot. I still have a lot of ideas and i can hopefully come up with some more ideas to make events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as staff went pretty well in my opinion, I reached the rank of SA and enjoyed my time doing events, making dupes and helping people through accepting tickets. I never had anything too bad happen and i was always doing as much work as i could.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely.

spacer.png

......+1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png