Crimson's Resignation

Crimson

Battalion: Specialized Regimental

RP Name: Crimson

Date: 2/21/2020

Reason: To be honest, most of you guys might have seen this coming. I have been inactive on the job lately and currently do not have the drive to play on my clone anymore. I have accomplished everything I set my goal towards. I have made friendly relations between my Regiment and made sure they talked out their problems. I haven't burnt myself from the server so I will still be around but I more or less have Mained Clone for about three years. I just want something different. I hope everyone under me enjoyed me as a Regimental and I hope I did not do a piss poor job. But the time has come...... 

Goodbyes: My goodbyes are going to be short. It goes to the guys in Specialized and to the other Members of High Command. I hope the next specialized regimental commander does well. also @Dennis I did it. Your turn. @Cloud

• Friendly 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

About time you sucked anyway.

JK i love you.

Edited by Dreams-
  • Funny 2

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Oof it do be like that doe 

thanks for all the shit you've done to help DU love you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Well alright then, to be perfectly honest I'm not certain that i will get another regimental that will take the time to listen and more importantly be the voice for my battalion in situations where its needed. This actually hit different and is pretty sad, but i knew it was coming.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.