REQUESTED TO POST BY USER

Forum Name: C0C4IN3

Steam ID: N/A [forum ban]

Staff Member: Dragon

Ban Reason:
 spacer.png

Date of Ban: May 24th 2019

Length of Ban: Perma-ban

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Reason to unban me is because I feel like I have served my time being banned, and to be honest I don’t play much garry's mod anymore but would like to see what changes synergy has no and again. I did end up being slightly toxic to some people but I felt as though i was being defensive but I can see on dragons side of view that it looks like i was attacking or whatever. I do not wish any wrong doing on anyone whatsoever, and I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry. I would like to help this community out as I have also invested $300 into the investment pot as you can call it. Yes, I know that will not affect anything at all but it shows that I have changed my ways.

I would like to personally apologise to certain individuals that I feel like I have let down.

@Joah - Sorry mate, I messed up a while ago and I know we’re still great friends but as a friend, I shouldn’t have done what I did.

@Dragon - All is forgiven, I do not hate you at all anymore as I have learned to let go of anger that gets built up. I understand that you’re just doing your job and that's something I didn’t take into consideration.

@Chambers - We definitely had a rough start to begin with, with our heads clashing left, right and center… But I will say that you were decent as the director for the clone wars.

@Everyone - Sorry If I ever bugged you or did something to upset you as I know that is wrong and would not be doing it again.

I know it isn’t a huge paragraph but it still sends the message across to let you guys know.

Evidence to support your claims: I accept my wrong-doing and I am very sorry for what I did last year.

Banned

Yup +1

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder

Let me just be clear that avoiding suspensions or bans on any platform will most likely result in a permanent ban, and is never worth the trouble or headache. This appeal does not make it any less acceptable; nor is this appeal being based on any store purchase / donation factors.

With that being said, Werewolf has made a formal apology, served a number of months on his current ban, and the original ban reason does not include malicious actions or intent (which are the few appeals I will almost never accept)

User will be placed on a 30-day probation period and warning points automatically set to "4", future forum warnings or bans may reference this appeal for increased duration(s)

@COC4IN3 account/forum ban has been lifted, any additional accounts will remain banned from ALT usage.

• Agree 1

z5dGuiK.gif