Reapers 187th BCMD Resigination

Reaper

ITs bein awhile and i feel like its time.. ive bein Battlion commander for 7 months and to be honest im so burnt out its not even funny anymore. i had so much fun with the 187th for so long but. i feel like its time for new things and greater things try and new battlion work on the jedi. enjoy myself for a bit maybe get rc lol? i just want to help. and have fun and fool around and do other things

Personal goodbyes @foaeoa Bro its bein fun being battlion commander. i leanred from you and well you might disagree about this but i want to do other thenings and im burnt out. 

@JirachiSirachi my doc keeper and like my best friend on here

@ginyu still one of my best xos and will always be a great one. you made the ginyu force it was so fun for me.

@sugga you made the battlion fun and you really did alot for me when you were commander. 

@jason you so much better i hope you run for my spot and get it my dude you would be a amazing commander

@halo i love you bro. i mean it run if you want ull do great things for the 187th.

@joesph i love you cuck :3

@bazoo you french canadian god i loved your accent asnd you were a damn good commander

@hellfire  loved you as attack reg and my xo you did amazing for me. you were a damn good advisor oh and i love your speeches. 

@ultras u were one of the best arcl i had and i miss ya.

@Dargon You were the best mace windu  i have ever had and u were one my closeest friends

@Hudson i love you dude. u bein one my closest friends on here 

@Stout i love you buddy still one of my closer friends on here. ur good at arc and u were a good mace windu

and to everyone one of my former xos. i love you all guys and i miss you yall at the same time. ik i fucked up shit. but i always had youg usy like family

To everyone in the 187th i love you all and you mean so much to me dont act like this is a good bye  ill always pop into the channel and say hello to everyone cause ur family

Edited by Reaper
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Tfw i didnt get a shoutout

DENIED - YOU MAY RE-RESIGN IN 30 DAYS!

Now seriously, Reaper. You were such a great BCMD for the 187th and whoever comes up next has some HUGE shoes to fill. I remember all the trouble the 212th caused you and all the problems the 187th caused us :P

Every time I saw you even though we are (or were) the same rank I looked at you as, wow he knows how to run a battalion and the fact you've done it for so long is phenomenal! You can only understand how hard it is to be a BCMD if you are/were one and now that I'm BCMD and I see all the difficulties of being BCMD, I'm amazed by how long you could handle this position and with great success. Love you buddy.

-212th Batt. Commander Cody/BlackMamba

@Reaper It's sad to hear you go, but I know that the future holds great things for you granted you keep on working at it.

You have always been a great friend. Thank you for your time as Commander.

/me salutes

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Mfw I don't get an @

Still loved you man, you worked hard and I know how much it helped with your real life situation which was really fucked up and I feel for you. Most of us come here just to escape our personal hell we all go through in real life and just don't want to focus on you. You were a good friend, Reap.

• 2 weeks later...