Chaseman Re-Application

Ippo

RP Name: TR 2ndACS CSM Chaseman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156006233

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: i was not in the best mind stats and some stuff happened in game and i let my emotions take the best off me and i have taken a brake and i am in a better mind stats and i believe i am ready to come back to the staff team and help the sever grow big and strong.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to be staff again because i love helping people out and making the sever grow. i have had a fun time one the sever sens i have join and i think that i would like to become staff again because i had so much fun help people out. And that makes me fell good about my self and i can do even more good now,

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):i believe it went well i got a lot of stuff done. i have met new people and got people to play on the sever and i stell see them playing to this day. And i would like to do that again i like helping people it puts a smile on my face.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

He is good +1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

-1 The grammar was horrid to read. I have had a small incident with this man as staff about a week ago and his anger showed. This is not a biased review as we have made amends following the staff sit, this is only my opinion based on the negative attitude shown to me recently. 

• Informative 1
Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander