Turtle's Staff Reapplication x7

Turtle

RP Name: 21stSO SGT ARCT Turtle | ACE WSM KoC Turtle | NH Henry the Crusader| Lux Bonteri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99149114

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CDT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left Staff team because I felt I was doing my best and wasn't getting noticed. Now i have new thoughts

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I want to work hard and do great things for the server. I want to be able to listen to the voice of the community and make sure it is hear all over. I want to make people proud and make people feel as if I am worthy of keeping a staff position. I don't want to resign from staff after about 2 weeks just because I failed once. I want to be able to learn from my mistakes and keep pushing through so that I can be the best I can be. I want to be able to be my best and feel proud of what I have accomplished. I want to be able to hold my position for at least six months before I resign ever again. I want to be able to make an impact on the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my last time as a staff member and all other previous times were lack luster. I wasn't putting everything i could into staff and I knew i could do so much more. I feel I let a lot of people down as my previous times as a staff member.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I Understand this.

Edited by TurtIe

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

39 minutes ago, Porsche said:

7 times? What are you gonna do different this time as opposed to the last 6? 

Neutral until i hear an answer

I'm gonna try my best to make people happy and let people have fun. I want to be able to work my way up the staff ranks so I can build dupes for battalions, and also I want to work my way up the trainer program.

1 hour ago, TurtIe said:

I'm gonna try my best to make people happy and let people have fun. I want to be able to work my way up the staff ranks so I can build dupes for battalions, and also I want to work my way up the trainer program.

I will +1 this after hearing that statement

Banned

+1 Let's see how long this one lasts

• Funny 1

+1

No extra text is needed other than you are a very respectable person and has what it  takes to be Staff as we can see but you are also a very loyal person and can easily handle situations in context of Staff.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

I appreciate you taking the time to think on things and want to come back and help. Please know that straight up leaving the staff team only hurts the server we all love and the players, if you ever feel like you're going unnoticed or anything like that feel free to contact myself or another VA to talk. 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

1 hour ago, Trixx said:

+1

I appreciate you taking the time to think on things and want to come back and help. Please know that straight up leaving the staff team only hurts the server we all love and the players, if you ever feel like you're going unnoticed or anything like that feel free to contact myself or another VA to talk. 

Will do! Thanks.

2 hours ago, Austistic said:

I have recently seen you come back to SO, and I’m gonna go against what the majority says. I have experienced some good and bad things, but imma have to give this a:

-uno

What ever it is that I have done, I hope I can make up for it. Please let me know what it is so that I may work on it.

• 2 weeks later...