Neptune's Farewell

Neptune

Battalion: Omega Squad

RP Name: Omega Oh-Nine "Niner"

Date: 1/16/2020

Reason: Im going to be honest, I love the squad, but I just feel that im sitting at the position and not doing as much as I should be doing. It pains me to write this cause I enjoy being Niner but I've been in the brigade for the past 5 months but...I want to try new things

Goodbyes:

@ISNIFFPROPANE You're doing a fantastic job as Kal, probably the greatest squad lead tbh

@Fyi You joined after me and became Boss before I became Niner and it's been great talking to you, I feel that you getting denied for the REG really hindered your motivation on the server, but I hope you can finish your term.

@ Craigary I don't know what to say man...you're probably the greatest pal I ever met in SO BDE and Im just glad to say that you were my Darman.

@Tinovious & @Harte You're both like mentors to me, you both were there when I joined and both kept me in check and made sure I wasn't too much of a retard. 

@Omega Squad You're my family, nothing much to say besides that.

@Rest of SO BDE You guys are honestly amazing. I haven't had as many late night gamer hours ever since I joined and its been a blast.

@Pythin dent head.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

It was a pleasure working with you in SO BDE, thank you for the opportunity and guidance. You were a great niner. Enjoy rancor buddy!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

o7 you were a real solid niner and I feel like it's gonna be weird not seeing you as niner. Still remember when we were on base ops together on endor base when you were talking about going for SOBDE. 

Best of luck with whatever path you take, you'll always be a brother 

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Head Admin

o7, I remember when u just joined Omega. Long time ago.. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You could’ve been a MEDL Officer and rise in the ranks and become a commander and not make the mistake that I did of leaving when I was doing great. smh

o7

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png