CWRP - Alec | Helios Staff Application (waived)

Alec

RP Name: 104th SUP 2ndLT Alec | 104th Sentinel Manager Padawan Helios

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81513248

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT +2

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to be an administrator because during my timezone, I rarely see that many staff on. So it is hard for me to get any dupes for trials and trainings, and stuff in general gets done slowly due to the sheer lack of admins on during the time. I also aspire to once more become a game master and hold some of my sweet events. I also want to help out the server and so to say pay back for my previous uncalled for actions. I always enjoyed being staff, holding events and just helping people with anything staff related. I'm also not getting more into the server and being staff would be yet another way for me to enjoy it, and help other enjoy it as much.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I'm a 16 year old boy from Finland, I'm usually kind but strict on rules. I'm currently studying multimedia at a vocal college and mythology as an extra course. On the server I try to be on as much as possible and always help out others. In the past I did some stuff that resulted in me getting banned, I do regret these actions and I truly hope that those actions could be in the past and I could get myself a better future than past on the server, I am bringing this up just cause I want to be honest and not try to hide what I have done. (sidenote: I am not currently a TR but am able to get that as soon as it is hosted)

Do you have any previous staff experience? Plenty. 1. I used to be a community manager on a small community called Lucid roleplay (under a new name so this isn't advertising), I also used to own an MRP server on the said community, this was fairly recently too. If we go more into the past I also used to be a Veteran Admin and a Gamemaster on synergy.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): 2331:18:47.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Kygo
Added clarification after a sentence

unknown.png

yeah -1 you have made some progress since the ban but I do not feel I am ready yet to trust staff upon you at this moment. I know New Years means new trust but I am just not there yet because of the actions you did in the past. Good luck though and keep on improving.

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Everyone has their rough patches. You seem like a good guy though so,

Good luck!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk