CWRP - Enzyme's Staff Application

Enzyme

RP Name: TR TC HWSO SSG Hardcase / Base Ops PVT Enzyme

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76962616

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would love to improve the Clone Wars server, and support all that play on it. I am a hardworker, and will be dedicated to the staff team. I would also love to support and grow the European side of the community, and grow it with others so that it one day will be as populated as the American side. I would love to help out people and support players, new and old, and will be dedicated to carrying out these duties. I want to also progress up the ranks of the staff team, to where I can host events and encounters for people, creating something that people can enjoy. Also, I want to have a good time with the people around me, and also meet new people and have a good time while in the staff team. I also just want to help out, and play my role in supporting the community, as that is what matters the most. To go along with this, I am a great teamworker, and am able to work within a team environment and follow instructions carefully and precisely. I can also lead teams when needed, as shown in my previous experiences, such as Rear Admiral on IFN.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 15 years old ( 16 in a week! ) and come from England. I checked out Synergy back in 2017 but only now have just stuck. I've been playing Star Wars RP for years and have learnt many things during that time. When I am on the server, it is usually bone dry without many people online, and that's something that I'd love to help change, as we did with Icefuse back in 2017. I've played on many Star Wars servers, and helped many communities on the way. Currently on Synergy, I am apart of the Torrent Company, and also in Base Ops. I've been playing for a bit and have got to know many people on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I used to be a head admin on Icefuse's Clone Wars in 2017, and have also led communities and supported them when needed.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 

77:48:15

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

Nope.

Edited by Enzyme
TR and HWSO
  • Retired Founder

+1

i don't normally vote on staff apps but enzyme was one of the youngest HAs / High Staff / Admiral / Commander that stood out and showed that "age" is really just a number sometimes, legit made some of our 18+ members look immature at times and he couldn't even drive a car yet

he'd be a good addition to the staff team

• Friendly 1

z5dGuiK.gif

• Director
Director

+1 Good luck

• Management
Management

+1

Ron +1'd you so obviously you're a deity or something.

Good luck!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk