Experience:

91st MEDO/MEDX(later on)

91st ARCL

91st XO

91st Intel Officer

Senior Admin

Gamemaster

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become battalion commander because I am a hard worker and very active in the battalion I care greatly for the 91st and intend to keep the 91st growing and getting better and better. I believe I have proven myself to be BCMD material and am ready for the position. My qualifications show that i am ready AND willing to do whatever it takes to better the battalion

After serious thinking I want to push myself and give a little extra. I have the energy and passion to support my battalion. I have worked hard and put in the hours working with my medics and revamping my branch. I have worked with so many people in synergy and learned so many things. I am ready to give more and test my abilities and leadership. I believe I have strong leadership capabilities and I am able to get along with everybody within my battalion. I have learned so many lessons from my time on the server, I have never been a minge, I have never been arrested. I love RP and have always enforced RP when I can. I feel I will be excellent at portraying the personality of Neyo from Lore and making a fun Roleplay environment. I have a passion for the 91st that I feel nobody else has and I will pour everything I can into my battalion to make it great, and I would like that chance to prove myself. The experience I have obtained during my time in 91st, has helped me develop good relationships with my fellow Recon Battalions. This enables me to work with them more closely, and unite us even more as a Regiment. Recon is my strong point and I believe that being BCMD will allow me to lead Recon in the most effective way.  I also plan to enforce a more lore based outlook for 91st troopers in order to make a more immersive environment.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad? yes i understand for instance 91st disliked jedi especially after Commander Neyo took charge, and thus my character in itself hates jedi (I like to play my character in accordance to Lore)

Availability:more often then not i can’t play weekdays but weekends im on ALL the time

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

1381:04:14.

Do you have a microphone?:

yes i do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the battalion to grow in size and have made trainings of all kinds even more common than they are now especially BARC and ARF. I also plan to help in the creation of the 91st Pilot branch to which myself and a few others have begun. I want the battalion to be in the best place it can be when m term is up and am willing to go to great lengths in order to do so. I think my greatest improvement I have at this moment is to build up the 91st numbers and make trainings more common. 

At the end of my term as Neyo I want my Battalion to be seen as Elite and independent. I want my Battalion to be great at RP and work effectively in everything thrown at them. I want the 91st to be looked up to and seen as an advanced, disciplined battalion. I want the 91st to be an enjoyable experience to be a part of and create a sense of family and brotherhood. By the end of my term I want my battalion to be as harcore and elite as they are in lore. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yes i understand i will alert you should any problems ever occur

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

yep i do plan to reapply aswell

Edited by Underpaidstaff
just some edits

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Veteran Admin

@NootNoot sure. As medx i helped revamp and reorganize the 91st medical branch in tandem with beetle, we created a roster new training structures and even a new battalion medical hierarchy. As ARCL i helped to revamp training battalion ARC training schedules as well as create trainings specific to the 91st’s arc program. Unfortunately the lack of 91st ARCs has made things difficult in a training perspective. As XO I've been working with beetle in everything from branches to personnel decisions. The two of us have also been pushing the 91st to better itself on all fronts and are happy to report that minimal disciplinary actions have had to have been made 

+1 my man

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 In my extensive time as Adi Gallia, I saw you progress immensely.  In the more recent times, I've come to enjoy your company and I know you will make a fine Marshal Commander Neyo.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

The amount of things I could say about this man would take all day so I will try to keep it not as long as I want. Clorox, you have been with 91st for a long time now. I can say wholeheartedly that you  are ready for this. You have been Beetle's XO for his entire term. Learning, adapting, and growing. You have definitely changed for the better over these last 6 months and have helped shape 91st into what it is now. I have had the pleasure of watching you grow from a little PVT boy, to being XO. What a journey. You are confident, cooperative, easy going, strict when needed, trustworthy, a good leader, and definitely a man who needs cleaning supplies. Working with you and 91st during my time in 41st was a time I won't forget. We grew closer as sister battalions and basically shattered whatever wall separated us. You can make good things happen. After all this time, you are ready to shape the foundation your predecessors left for you, and take 91st further in the right direction. Good luck and don't fail. Making dad proud

+1 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.