Llama's Papa Resignation

Llama/Yoda

Battalion: Null 

RP Name: Sergeant Kal Skirata

Date:  December 15th, the year of our Lord 2019

Reason: I'm tired. I want to go home. Nah but for real I just haven't been as passionate about the server nor having nearly as much fun. You could attribute it to the transition from Ordo to Kal, or you could call it burnout or real life being busy. Regardless I just wanna retire to a nice spot in 41st with Egg and the boys and relax. 

Goodbyes: this is legitimately tough. I have loved being Kal and before that Ordo, and I think I've done a good job. Part of that is loving the boys I've had under me. Gonna try to fit everyone in here but who knows if I'll fit it all 

@sniff Couldn't get the @ thing to work but anyway. Just letting you know you're a fantastic Ordo, and will make an amazing Kal should you decide to stick with it. You've been running the squad.for a bit now and I can't wait to see how you do as Kal.

@Tinovious Brother get the heavy flamer. Also sorry I wasn't able to follow you up as Kal as well as you deserved, but oh well we'll play arma.

@Snow My boy you're now the longest standing SO BDE member. Sorry I'm leaving but you know my heart just ain't in this anymore. The people I played for just aren't here anymore for the most part.

Every other Null lad I've had under me: sorry k can't write all of you a little blurb but honestly I'm tired and thought it was time, just know that I love all y'all and I'll be there to support whatever you do.

@Fyi You'll do an amazing job leading SO BDE, good luck brother and who knows, I may return sometime soon.

And the rest of SO BDE, you boys are great, make papa proud.

@Nightmare You're a quality Arligan keep going.

@Wynter Best Bardan.

@Egg I'm coming home

• Friendly 4

PAPA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is why I [And RC/Nulls] have daddy issues. 

Real talk man, you've been a blast. Lots of good memories from back when you were first yoda. Keep rocking pal. Hope to see you around.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

You were my Ordo and boy did you really impress me. You helped a lot, and you made me a really proud Buir. It was an honor to be your Kal and your Reg; thank you for you service Ner Vod. 
I’ll get the heavy flamer and purge all the dirty heretics in the name of the holy emperor.

You didn’t follow me as Kal. You did even better, and for that. I thank you.

This is the way.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Thank you for being our 'buir and it was a great time RPing with you, I wish you would be Kal longer but I know how you feel about it, so this wasn't unexpected. You got me into SO BDE for the first time ever and has been an experience to RP with you and the rest of Null, It will be different with you gone, but we will still talk as always so it doesn't matter, it's just less on your plate which is good.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

• Founder
Founder

Rip covert ops

• Funny 1

Llama my father, the all father. You have been good to me. You have become one of my closest friends on the server. Even though I have failed you, you looked passed that and still treated me like a good dude unlike others on the server. When my life got hard you helped me. When times on the server got hard you helped me. When I fucked up and got banned you critiqued me but were still there for me. I'll miss you as big papa kal. And even though you arent leaving for real just yet thank you for sticking out your neck and helping me with sith for as little time as you were there it still helped a lot. And btw y no @?

Edited by justuscloud5