Synergy Halo RP?

Dax

Made a post about a year ago on this topic, never really got off the ground if i remember correctly. But with the Master Chief collection launch on PC I figure why not try again. Anyway, post your opinions down below. If nothing else we could start a conversation on the matter.

• Winner 1

It would have to be ran correctly. Set in the right time frame, for example. 2552, right at the climax of the War. We could follow the UNSC’s rank structure and such and have High command be different members of HighCom. Most halo servers have tier classes which kinda ruins it, but paying for models and such would be expensive. 

• Agree 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, Dax said:

Made a post about a year ago on this topic, never really got off the ground if i remember correctly. But with the Master Chief collection launch on PC I figure why not try again. Anyway, post your opinions down below. If nothing else we could start a conversation on the matter.

Don’t make me cry @Joah I’ll kiss you if you make this happen

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

I will transfer to HaloRP Director in a heartbeat. Only problem is getting it all paid for and set up correctly but it would be worth it in the end.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

covie events bro 

46 minutes ago, JaBaku/Brax said:

Well I just wanna know if it will like a reach rp where it would be like faction covie vs unsc style or just unsc with  Covenant events but that would be lit asf either way 

Halo RP would be much better than SCP RP, but with all the people in synergy now who are saying they would dip to halo RP, would CWRP die?

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

25 minutes ago, McFisher said:

Halo RP would be much better than SCP RP, but with all the people in synergy now who are saying they would dip to halo RP, would CWRP die?

CWRP can never fully die, and will be a thing that somehow manages to draw its breath for a long time.
I'm sure anything with the promise of new content and proper leadership will destory the population for the server though. Atleast for a week or two.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, Tinovious said:

It would have to be ran correctly. Set in the right time frame, for example. 2552, right at the climax of the War. We could follow the UNSC’s rank structure and such and have High command be different members of HighCom. Most halo servers have tier classes which kinda ruins it, but paying for models and such would be expensive. 

2552 right before reach and before noble team is sent to reach ok I wanna be Emile, hes edgy I'm edgy.

3 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

2552 right before reach and before noble team is sent to reach ok I wanna be Emile, hes edgy I'm edgy.

You won’t be a marine straight away, you’ll be army. Then you can be a marine, and ODST’s would be a sub branch of marines. Naval would have Airforce as their sub branch even though marines are naval 

13 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

So absolutely yes to Noble cuz we could have rosa, I believe I'm correct the bitch with the LMG that was supposed to sub in for Emile, and other characters 

The founders should read this thread

Meh would be unnecessary with MCC on PC could do any of the RP's on the actual game and with the addition of Mod's for it means that even forge will have npc's soon if thats a thing that people would want sure less people can be in the game at one time but that means RP's can be less cluttered and more focused for people 

1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

Meh would be unnecessary with MCC on PC could do any of the RP's on the actual game and with the addition of Mod's for it means that even forge will have npc's soon if thats a thing that people would want sure less people can be in the game at one time but that means RP's can be less cluttered and more focused for people 

Theres no way forge could support upto 128 players tho

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

4 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Theres no way forge could support upto 128 players tho

Your right but mean that they would be a more intimate RP experience I mean how many events are seen as bland or no one has a clue what is going on due to the amount of people trying to involve themselves with it plus rp will be less stretched out less likely for minges to ruin rp or people who don't really care to get involved. Besides custom servers may become a thing maybe not but even then you don't have to pay for the use of a server you can just load one up so they'd be no issue of multiple servers going on simultaneously sure cross server rp might be a bit tougher but it could all be done with a  basic premise through a discord or through the forums.

e.g.

Lets use red vs blue as a basis using the Idea of the freelancer programme where we can say that they are many competing UNSC experimental  programmes and can have a lead for each one set baseline RP rules that must be respected and followed e.g. AI's and things like that and can have mixed operations where they are working together working against each other and what not.

if that makes any sense

On 12/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, Tinovious said:

Gey