Favourite anime?

Ben 10,  generator Rex, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

Cory in the house

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 hours ago, silvers said:

I’m a one piece jojo and attack on titan fan,

but attack on titan is one of the best pieces of media of this decade. It’s so good that I read the manga now and holy shit that new chap  

right!?

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

It's been a while since I've watched any anime. I used to read manga pretty regularly when I was in high school though, the library was stacked with it.

I usually gravitated more towards action paced, power up type stuff, like Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto. I haven't really given myself the time to get back into it, but I feel as if I'd like to pass on Dragon Ball Super, and finish One Piece and Shippuden if I were to watch/read any of those at this point. The only recent stuff that has caught my attention is Boku No Hero Academia and Jo Jo. 

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Banned
On 11/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, Agent said:

The seven deadly sins

ew anime

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Himoutu Umaru Chan,Attack On Titan,Miss Kobyashis Dragon Maid,Seven Deadly Sins and the best anime of all time STEVEN UNIVERSE 

First Place Winner!
By: Jeremy K., Age 12, Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA
Genre: Comedic
Description: The leader of the elves union rallies the elves against Santa.

As the leader of the Union of the Order of the North Pole Elves, I stand here today and urge you to say no to Santa! No more working from sunup to sundown without so much as a snickerdoodle break! What does Santa think we are, robots? No, we’re elves, and we have rights! Tinsel, remember when he made you clean Dasher’s stall after he got into that barrel of chocolate? Cleaning chocolate poo is not in the elf job description! And Snazzy, there was that time when he ordered you to let Mrs. Claus use you as a mannequin for the little girl’s dresses she was making. Humiliating! I mean, what the falalala was he thinking? I mean he makes us wear these ridiculous Pinnocchio outfits and sing while we work, while he sits on his big fat butt watching the weather channel. And on Christmas day, he takes ALL the credit. (Imitating children.) “Mom, Santa came! Ooooh, look what Santa got me! How did he know I wanted this?” Listen up children of the world: Santa is not the one who made your train sets, and your dolly houses and your walkie talkies. It was US, the Elves of the Order of the North Pole. We did it all. Santa is just a lazy guy with a wiggly belly who works basically one day a year. Nothing but a gloried delivery man if you ask me! (Pauses. Listens to someone in the audience.) What’s that? Santa is where? (Looks behind him.) Oh fudgesicles.

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child