Weevil

RP Name/Steam Name: Weevil

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:120902726

Date of Ban: 22.11.18

Length of Ban: Perm

Offense: Leeching and Content Steeling

Banned By: Chambers

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:

So it's almost been a year since i was banned from synergy, When i joined the discord sever that i was invited to i never imagined it was going to cause me to get perm banned. I had no intention to leech from synergy and made no attempt to take any members from the server, In terms of content stealing i was slightly suspicious of the models used by this new server especially the 41st and Shock models as the looked exactly like the ones i had seen on synergy. However after noticing the models i did not make any attempt to talk to the owners which i should have to ensure that the models used by the server were either A) Genuine or B) Had permission from synergy to use. I now realise that i could have reacted differently to this new server i was invited to.

Evidence to support your claims: (I have no idea what to put in here so im just going to leave the evidence i was handed by the directors)
spacer.png

Edited by Weevil
Added evidence
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Ew light mode. +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

yes you were banned for the whole model thing, and you would've gotten unbanned the first time had you not then went on military and minged right after the first ban.

Im not sure quite were to stand on this since there isn't a neutral, so -1. sorry weevil.

• Friendly 1
7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Are you the guy that would come on, get arrested 3 times then DC and repeat it the next day? I feel like I saw you get arrested multiple times a day. Please respond before i comment on a +1 -1

No, I believe you are mistaking me with someone else

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Carter said:

I am concerned that you were caught connecting to the teamspeak with an alternate account thats not IP banned when you are in the process of your appeal @Weevil

It's not a alternative anncount it's my original one, I told you back in August about the issue and you didnt reply or re-ban me. 

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

@Weevil

After reviewing your appeal to be unbanned, I have decided that 1 year is enough punishment however you will share the same punishment as another in return that recently was just accepted.

(You will be on Final warning from this point forward, if you break 1 rule within (60 days) it will result in an immediate ban, be on your best behavior) After 60 days of this post you may appeal your final warning points.
(Appeal Accepted)
Signed - Joah (Community Founder)

• Friendly 1