Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: 327th HVYL MSG Black

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:185089019

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Vet Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I got removed for not completing my quota for 2 weeks straight. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I am really interested in continuing my Game Master event storylines that I have committed to for specific battalions like 212th and attempting the 91st before my removal. I know since I got removed by the staff team for not completing my quota you may think this will happen again but Ill try my very best to ensure it doesnt and plus I have gained more encouragement of doing my story line due to its high ratings that it received in the past and I just want to continue it since I have been staff for a while before being removed. I have been GMO 3times or 4 times in a row as well as VA 3 times in a row (I may have lost count) due to how much I have enjoyed being it and working under many various different  game masters. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do understand. 

• Funny 1

+1 get GMO easy clap to not getting removed 

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone