Banned 2 days with no warning

Mok

RP Name/Steam Name: Gnome
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132068330
Date of Ban: 10/4/2019
Length of Ban: 2 days
Offense: cant remember but said something about breaking out of cell
Banned By: a guy named Rose or Ross

I was arrested, I was mingeing a bit when I was arrested, but while in jail I went to sit on a step and accidentally sat on the no no step, the one that you can use to break out of the cell. I opened the door to my cell only, went back inside and waited in the cell for someone to shut the door because the admin who banned me was there and 2 other people, when one of the guys there shut it I said thanks and was gonna say it was an accident.  A admin that had the name on his character at the time "Rose" banned me without a sit, without talking to me, and banned me for 2 days. Its was honestly bull crap, and in my opinion, admin abuse.  

I have no proof other then my word because it happened within the spand of about 30 to 40 seconds

Edited by Mok
missed some info
Banned

Nahhhhhhhhhh -1

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I feel bad for you.

The only reason that you got arrested was because an admin and BCMD were encouraging you to harass the Shock in brig.

But you still did glitch out of the cells, which an instant ban. While the means had a push from outside sources, the reason was valid.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 Dont dissapoint me

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Yall saying that this is an instant ban which I can understand you saying because you know all the rules and punishments, but this lad was new to the server and did it by accident and meant no I'll will and was banned without even a sit or asking what happened. +1 free this lad because accidents happen 

• Agree 1

Ya glitching out a cell is a auto ban but he should of talked to you and at least tried to figure out if you did it on purpose lol, but if you look at it from the staff's side it looks fishy as fuck when you're just sitting there in a jail cell with the door open like "It was an accident" XDDD. But ya ill give you the benifit of the doubt and +1. But honestly this probs won't get accepted until after your ban is over...

• Retired Founder

I love these.
"Banned 2 days with no warning"
As if you're in some way entitled to a warning. The moment you break a rule, you throw away that freedom. It's the admin on dutys best judgement for the situation. It's the same as when someone commits a crime. They go to jail, they are not entitled to be warned. Oh you have some meth on you? That's alright. It's your first offense! No. You go to jail, loser. You're no better then those "Police are bad" neckbeards. Furthermore your "because the admin who banned me was there and 2 other people" just proves you knew what you did was wrong, but you tried to play it off. I would say wait out your two days, if it was me it would be doubled or trippled for the stupidity of this appeal alone. Good thing it's up to the directors and not me. 

it literally takes 2 seconds to see if it was a purposeful break of the rules or not. Just because the rules says auto ban doesn't mean you have to auto ban. You can actually be good at your position and take 2 seconds to personalize it.

+1 if he really was new and it seems like a accident 

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

This comment goes to Zim. I'm not saying I was "entitled" to a sit, I'm just saying he could of at least told me im gonna be banned and for how long. I also don't know where you live, but if you break a rule typically, someone talks to you, even if its just them saying how bad of a person you are. I know its the admins duty to deal out punishment as seen fit, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't question on why they did it or if it was a accident that's why its up to the admin to deal out a punishment as seen fit, even police in real life question you on why you did something. In real life, when someone commits a crime, they don't always go to jail, it depends on what law was broken and how bad it was done.  A police officer will tell you if you are going to jail and for how long.  and when you stated "Oh you have some meth on you? That's alright. It's your first offense! No.". that can happen, like I said depending on how it happened and how bad. If you are caught with a little bit of meth and you haven't been arrested for dealing drugs, you can be let go with it being confiscated, but if you have a lot you could go to jail with "attempt to distribute". I never said the admin was "bad" nor did I say that anyone was "bad", I was simply question his actions and the rule it self. and when I went back in the cell I understood that it looked fishy with me in there with the door open, but that's why I was gonna try to explain myself before I got banned, that's why I brought up a admin sit and him not even talking to me.

sorry if it seems I'm picking you out but you brought up a lot of points that people brought up, and I figured I could answer some statement you had wrong.

Edited by Mok
fixed spelling issue's
  • Retired Founder

@Mok

Negative homie. I live in Canada, you never can not be let off the hook for meth. Punishment can be less harsh for things like a first offense or amount, a fine is required by law. If an officer were to let you go, it would fall 100% to their own judgement - like the admin sit. If you're interested in the topic more, you can find some cool stuff here.

As to the topic at hand, the bottom line is, you are not required to be told what you did wrong, unless the admin sees fit. If they find your rule breaking to be potentially dangerous, they can ban you on the spot. Do I agree with you, that he should have reached out and spoken to you? 100%, yeah. But to use that as a point in the appeal at all is -to me- a ridiculous idea. End of the day, you glitched out of a cell, he could of thought you cheated or exploited - both perm bannable offenses, and thought he went easy on you. It would be good to hear from the staff member though.

Shoot me a pm if you wanna talk further. I am bad at watching the forums.