Sith memories

I remember when a Sith was dueling a jedi at Bravo and the GM were watching to see who won. The rule about if a sith wins you can kill him was in affect. As soon as the sith killed the jedi, disignited, I one banged that bitch with the LD1. He was a tad salty.

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

13 minutes ago, Gadget said:

I remember when a Sith was dueling a jedi at Bravo and the GM were watching to see who won. The rule about if a sith wins you can kill him was in affect. As soon as the sith killed the jedi, disignited, I one banged that bitch with the LD1. He was a tad salty.

Yeah even from my perspective that was finny

14 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

the sith were like the grey jedi they weren't good all. It only took one british guy to stop playing and play day z rp to it to die 

Arma 3 g life actually where he would come into team speak while dark lord saying how much he hated the server and was refusing to get on and say true rp is when you get banned for a week for breaking character. But 

Edited by justuscloud5

Actually having tons of fun with people who didn’t like the clone vibe. Getting into some really good RP with Jedi who actually gave it a try. Starting a turf war with AntiVax. Starting an event campaign and personnel RP story. (Btw to get into a Zabuzas house i legit told u how inside the forum posts i put out lmao) Getting to know Cloud and having some of the most fun with the best group of guys. Fucking sucks we got removed honestly. That was what kept me going on the server. 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Hero said:

Actually having tons of fun with people who didn’t like the clone vibe. Getting into some really good RP with Jedi who actually gave it a try. Starting a turf war with AntiVax. Starting an event campaign and personnel RP story. (Btw to get into a Zabuzas house i legit told u how inside the forum posts i put out lmao) Getting to know Cloud and having some of the most fun with the best group of guys. Fucking sucks we got removed honestly. That was what kept me going on the server. 

Yeah u and bigzach while you were my apprentices acted like Bloods vs fucking crips and it was so funny to watch 

Was pretty fun towards the end. When I was DHG and we'd get a shit ton of sith on and raid the Endor Base or take over Bravo. Was also pretty fun when I use to yell at Acolytes and such when they stood too close to the throne -

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

We had some good times and bad times we Sith but it was amazing and fun while it lasted.  

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo