high school part 2

This goes out to the oldheads in the community: How can I make junior year more bearable? I’m aboutta start that shit with almost full AP except for math and Spanish bro, it’s a big Yikes moment. I wanted to do basketball again but I don’t really think I can balance that out lmao. I’ll try learning some spring or summer sport like V O L L E Y B A L L cuz of my height and get those scholarships 

Junior Year will be always the year to get everything out of the way to have a chill senior year. Just try to stay focus on your assignments and keep up with your schoolwork and your extracurricular activities. That’s all I got. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Just balance it. If you want to thrive, just find time throughout your day to organize yourself and finish any homework. For me, I think better when I'm at school and I don't have distractions like my computer weighing over my head.

hi.

All AP, bruh I'm not even American and know you're a smarty boy. From what I know, the best way to do it in that American schooling system is to get stuff out the way like the guy above said to make your senior year easier. I just finished college and all I can say is to not let shit pile up. Get things done and get it out of the way to make life easier, keep up with school work and try and keep some social connections. Have fun with it and don't like school stress your life out.

AP Classes are all about time management and knowing how to study well.

I did Marching Band all 4 years of High School and took a lot of AP classes, I used the time I had before practice started to do what homework I could and once I got home(Some days were like 4-7 others were 5-9) I would finish what I couldn't at home. It is for sure possible to manage lots of AP classes and still do the other activities you like to do you just HAVE to get into the habit of finding time to do homework or assignments with the free time that you do have.

As far as learning to study well, make a Google Doc of notes from your classes, find/make some friends in your classes and share the documents with them. It really helps having other people give their input and do group stuff like that. Flash Cards and other study tools like that are nice too but it was a game changer when I was in College and made documents and studied with other people.

Edit: Your teachers probably will have access to past AP exams as well, so you could take some time and do those as practice tests and ask your teacher to grade them. That really helped me prepare for the AP Exams at the end of the year.

Edited by Baxter

Okay, grandpa is here. Junior year is by far your hardest year in K-12 schooling. In 1 year, you're taking all of your standardize testing, taking some of the hardest classes, most likely getting a job, taking responsible positions In any clubs you do.

Welcome to junior year.

• Funny 1

WAS MEDIC

1 hour ago, silvers said:

This goes out to the oldheads in the community: How can I make junior year more bearable? I’m aboutta start that shit with almost full AP except for math and Spanish bro, it’s a big Yikes moment. I wanted to do basketball again but I don’t really think I can balance that out lmao. I’ll try learning some spring or summer sport like V O L L E Y B A L L cuz of my height and get those scholarships 

i'm gonna have to issue a copyright strike on your post for copying mine

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jk

bolt

• Management
Management

I did nothing but played Halo after school

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, silvers said:

This goes out to the oldheads in the community: How can I make junior year more bearable? I’m aboutta start that shit with almost full AP except for math 

Haha you cant you just killed your self my boy either get out of most of those ap classes i did the same as you and thats when i wanted to kms especially with SAT abd ACT testing that you should be doing that year my advice lighten your load start studying for the sat or kys by doing all those classes

3 hours ago, silvers said:

Just don’t take AP classes 4head

Junior year was the worst for me I had hella senioritis

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Have any "Free Periods" Those are going to save you. (Lunch, Study Hall) GL Keep Grades Up.

Take any "Test" that the school offers for Free. (ACT, PACT, AP Exams, HELL Even the ASVAB, (Depends on how your school does it, but MOST if not all of these tests were all during school hours for mine))

MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR TEACHES (Or Try too... Dont be a "teachers Pet" but If you have one more then once a day, dont get on there bad side.)

Edited by Qal