RP Name:

Omega Three-Six "Darman" 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:43884502 

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Omega squad Niner

Experience: 

501st Legion 

The first battalion i joined after being a ct for a few days was the 501st. I started making my way through the ranks of the 501st and joined the heavy regiment. I made my way through the ranks of heavy being a heavy trainer then heavy officer and then heavy lead. During my time as heavy officer and lead I was both friendly but strict with my heavy boys. I then reached the rank of WO Appo in the 501st and had the same powers as a commander in the 501st and had to keep everyone in line when there was no officers on yet again i was friendly but strict when needed. After my term as Appo i became a 2nd LT and made my way to MAJ during this time i finished my ARC Training and became Echo and the 501st ARC officer and then lead keeping the ARCS of the 501st professional and active (we went from 3 active ARCS to 7 active)

Rancor

I then transferred to the Rancor Alpha ARCS being Alpha-66 muzzle starting out as a 2nd LT. At the rank of CPT I was given the position of Alpha-17 and started to do Alpha tryouts and get the Alpha positions filled. When silvers got the position of Valiant i was promoted to Fordo and a LTC. during my time as an Alpha ARC I Tried to help out with as may ARC trainings as i could be being in a different time zone and my work i could only help out with some and not as may as i wanted to help with.

SOBDE

Currently I am Omega Three-Six "Darman" I can't say much for experience here because I only recently became omega  in the last 3 weeks but have been really active helping with SOBDE tryouts and doing outreach work with the recon battalions and hosting EOD training.         

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I Know how to lead people both on the server and IRL (with my job in security i usually lead between 3-10 people at various Bars and clubs )

I want to keep the squad professionals that Tinovious did and I want to improve on the outreach work Tinovious got us to do getting us to do EOD and Tech training again i want to do more with the outreach work such as sims and other trainings with our outreach battalions.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

During the week after college so about 6.30pm GMT onward 

The weekend after work usually 230am GMT Onward  

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

10-11 months 3000+ hours on the server 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like the squad to be full and active doing more outreach work with battalions Sims, EOD, TECH and MED training. I would also want the squad to be respected for serious RP in the server.  and to be a professional  RC Squad which people can look up to.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

• Funny 1
  • Winner 3

+1 I guess Omega is ruled by the Scots 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

As I said on the other applicants app, I believe any of you are ready. You carry amazing qualities and traits that would make you all unique and great squad leads. You have a great demeanour and present yourself in a professional way within Omega. I've worked with you from the 501st to Omega, and believe you'd be a great fit for Omega too, Good luck Ner'vod. +1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

You were lit as Fordo and you’ll do great as Niner!  

+1

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

+1 mad lad 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You've got my homie's support and I see you do great with RP and overall possess great ability. 

Can't wait to see how you run things, keep Omega well!

+1

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

I've lost alot of good officer over the months in 501st, one of these was Harte. Harte was a great officer dubbed the night owl due to him playing very late. Harte proved in the 501st that he knows how to lead and that he's good guy. He has quickly adapted to the SOBDE style and does good work. After talking to his fellow SOBDE and judging if he's kept this style since the 501st I was pleased to hear that he indeed is the same leader and good guy that I remember him as. I believe Harte would be a good fit for Squad lead and that it would do it well. The only thing he could improve on is talking more. 

You have my support +1

Best of luck!

Papa Kal