I would like to speak at least someone else

Name of Staff member: McFisher

Comments/Concerns: Bans Me for "Take a Break" Then requests a perma banned when im back online chilling doing nothing wrong. I was banned when i was told the server isnt in RP hours due to the solid 10 players that were the only ones active. Is this all going off of 1 admin that took my side at first then, turned the other way once it was done? How come this is fair to players trying to have fun when the server isnt in RP hours or technically speaking "CAN'T" be in RP hours do to the popularity?

Evidence: The Players on the Server, which is on McFishers Request to Ban

Do you want this to be reported to high staff (Negative or Positive): Yes I do, Someone Higher than McFisher. I would like to actually explain the situation with possibly Joah, I've already explained to Silvers and waiting for a response, the punishment for this is too severe and was dramatically said out rather than the cold hard truth.

• Funny 1

I'm confused on why you were banned in the first place...

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

The server is always in rp, the only OOC things is the TR training, OOC Chat, and OOC Lounge. How many bans do you have? It’s 4 PO in order to get perma banned

@McFisher

Mr. Bravo here is a unbanned perma that happened awhile ago. His appeal was accepted and he was unbanned july 1st.  (This is just for context. idk the situation so I am not saying anyone did anything wrong just providing info)

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

So here's the thing, when i spawned on the server there were roughly 10 players actively on, they were doing PVP Dogfights in Courtyard, After my turn was over i had stated that the vehicles we were using didnt have a targeting system and i thought that was funny, mid way in my sentence, Shock Trooper Private Cherry walked up to me and told me and I QUOTE to "Shut the fuck up". I had mentioned to him thats Battalion Disrespect and Disrespect to an NCO, he seemed not to care and specifically told me he didnt care. So since there were no actions for that I took it for granite that the server was actually OOC for the time being. So out of fun and the sake of me not knowing the server was not ooc (Even though McFisher was flying around uncloaked spawning Planes in Courtyard for people to compete in Dogfights). I knifed the shock trooper which people then laughed at because no one cared about it considering we all thought it was in OOC for the time being. I was then given a AOS from said shock trooper Cherry and was arrested by being held with a physgun cause I thought it was BS that they were going through with the AOS even though it was a joke to everyone but that shock, even the NCO shock that was on said Cherry shouldnt have AOS'ed me. I then got mad of course because who wants to sit in a room for 900 seconds? So i was released and at this point it was revenge which then I deserved the ban cause I did knife him again even though i was told "hey go knife him again". But I was banned for Calm down cause I was arrested again, while in the cell i was explaining that I was told the server was in OOC and disrespect from both parties were being thrown out. The ban stated "Take 2 days to calm down" and i Respected that. I came back 2 days later perfectly fine ready to RP, after I retired from Rancor. I was talking to Acorn (Fi) who just became null, inside of the medbay congratulating him when i recieved the 2nd Ban for 4+PO which were appealed and I was told that on that day I came back, a ban request was posted to extend my ban because I was online. I feel the punishment didnt fit the crime, people have 1 bad day. Both parties me and the shock were probably having a bad day and I was punished for it. I've seen CT's and CC's attempt to RDM or go on feeds of killing people and get a 2 day ban and return. I get I've been banned before but my ban from before were ongoing. This ban was 1 day in the matter of 2 hours at most. I've done more helping than harm since ive returned and you can check the store for proof, I use my own money to help other people fill their needs. 

Edited by Mr Bravo
Just now, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

In that case, I'm sure whoever banned you or a director will clear this up soon. 

I'm hoping so I don't play Gmod unless im playing on Synergy so. I mean i get the 2 day ban but the request to perm ban when 10 players were active telling him that its a joke that the ST arrested me with that amount of players and everyone was screwing around. But to request a perm ban after taking his 2 day calm down ban is rediculous

Edited by Mr Bravo
6 hours ago, MrBravo said:

I'm hoping so I don't play Gmod unless im playing on Synergy so. I mean i get the 2 day ban but the request to perm ban when 10 players were active telling him that its a joke that the ST arrested me with that amount of players and everyone was screwing around. But to request a perm ban after taking his 2 day calm down ban is rediculous

You also have to realize, you were back from a perma ban, so they could’ve taken it that you got back from a perma to fuck around again. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

They shouldent assume that, They should at least give him a chance, As he said everyone has their off days and to assume someone will fuck around after getting their first perma for something as small as that is just not right

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I Didn't wanna perma ban you, I got told to perma ban you. I w as tryna entertain people doing training, and you RDM multiple times. you avoid arrest by /ccing, we warn you and you still do it. you was being really toxic and I only banned you for  2 days to calm down as you might be getting fed up. no hard feelings. and you had been banned already before for it and was your last chance. im just doing what I gotta do

Edited by McFisher
  • Agree 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

After hearing both sides tbh. The server is never ooc. and is always in RP since the server rules state its a serious RP server (Yes i know joah has said its semi-serious. whatever they haven't updated the rules)  This just sounds like a serious case of miscommunications. Yes Krood should not have knifed the shock to begin with even if it was "OOC hours."

Granted battalions set a bad example with this knifing each other in bunks all day (Not saying all battalions do it but most do lol) 

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

17 hours ago, Pot said:

The Server Is Never In OOC Hours And Mcfisher Just Wanted People To Have Fun Without Breaking Any Rules But You Ruined It By Getting To Mingy And RDMing

Yes cause not breaking the rules is "Flying without cloaked / Having people PVP in Courtyard"

Edited by MrBravo
1 hour ago, Pot said:

@MrBravo What Im Saying Is McFisher Was Having Good Fun And Not Hurting Anybody And It Was You RDMd And Ruined It

Yep, So what im hearing is, if this whole thing wasnt happening in the first place then it wouldnt have happened and i did it out of fun the 2nd time was because i was angry, so yea

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Was this forgotten about?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was