Bens Temp Leave from the Server Hopefully

Hey Guys its me Ben Here I have a message for you all 

Its my time to say good bye to everyone on synergy for the time being I will Hopefully return but not for awhile There was a lot of people that made my time on synergy a fun place and Its like a second home for me  There were  a lot of good times and few bad times but the individuals that made my time on synergy a awesome and fun place I raise my glass you all
I remember when I first joined the server I was nervious shy and scared that I would be made fun of cause of my stutter but people helped me embrace it and those people are like friends to me The reason why im leaving my Grandmother has fallen ill and she raised me since childbirth due to my father literally MIA and My mom is somewhat there its my time to give back to her for the time that she still has left I will miss you all Former Shock Commander Kaiser Signing off 

@UneJamMut Demoted ill never forget our one hour long Learning session about arrest logs when I first joined Shock
@Ratio Demoted Sad that the rednecking Pt.3 wont ever happen But Billy Jedidiah and Cletus will forever Live on keep the Johnny test meme alive
@Gret Briddlehide Defect make sure shock is well punished and if I ever return We gotta play Division 2 also thank you for being there for me a lot of the times
@Boutineer| Killian HIGH HO SILVER AWAY ill never forget when I first met you I was pissed off due to work and my mood changed when we started minging  
@Poe Big Gorilla ill never forget the Knifing in bunks that was fun and the constant sim I held for yall
@Cannon Keep Killing sith for me and save their sabers for me so we can take over the base one day 
@Dennis Ill never forget when I meet you were the apprentice now your the master BCMD and VA you got a lot of potential keep it up for go director one day
@Heart you made the Consular branch fun for me with a lot of RP and Always converting sith
@Scribbles Hello Lucario lol ill never forget all the help you gave me I had a good run as Cin and im happy you granted me the chance to be the role 
@Razen Hey ya Mook keep leading the 41st bro your doing a awesome job but its my time to go I will miss yall and hopefully ill return
@Corvo Corvo come home lol Don't leave us ever again lol Keep doing a good job keep kicking ass so toxic 
@Tripoli Tripoli you've came along way in 327th keep doing a kick ass job don't let me down 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Banned

Cant kill sith if they got removed :(

But on the bright side Sith got removed :) 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

o7 
Thanks for your time as Aayla. I can confidently say you were the best Aayla the 327th has ever had. Good luck in your future endeavors buckaroo! See you when you hopefully come back!
spacer.png

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

o7

Ben you will be missed. My prayers are with your family, I hope everything turns out better. The 41st gives its love out man, we hope you'll be okay in the days ahead. Its been a blast and damn its hard to see you go. I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU JET TROOPER LEAD AND YOU WERE GONNA GET SENIOR DISCIPLINARY OFFICER YA MOOK!

But hey, besides 41st you were and still will be an amazing part of this community. When you come back Im still gonna call you a MOOK!

Doom the Boom

I'm gonna miss you, man, you were someone I looked up to when I first joined the staff team and what made me join sad to see you go you are always welcome in DU. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You were a big homie in the Star Corps, Ben, we'll miss ya for sure. I'll do just as you asked, you absolute legend. Take it easy, Ben, we're all wishing you the best. ❤️

o7

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 2:45 AM, Cannon said:

Cant kill sith if they got removed :(

But on the bright side Sith got removed :) 

It means you did your job. ;^)

See you Ben, enjoy your time off! o7

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x