Joah X Zim

zoink

It was a cold day in Canada, the birds were chirping and Zim was ready for his morning video games. "I can't wait to play some swell video games today!" But today was no ordinary day Zim heard a knock on his door. Zim with only his rainbow-colored boxers on went to his front door and opened it. As Zim opened the door he can smell a sweet aroma Zim thought maybe it was the hot girl he found on Roblox. Zim with a surprised expression on his face discovered it was Jeff! from Host Havoc! Zim screamed "Holy moly eh!" Joah smiled and said, "Hello slave ready for the session?" Zim backed up and remembered that he didn't hand in his final project for Synergy. Joah analyzed Zim's body and discovered Zim's morning wood protruding from Zim's rainbow-colored boxers. Joah exclaimed, "Oh you naughty boy you want this punishment don't you!" Zim whimpered "No daddy Joah, please not again!" Joah dropped a black duffel bag and took off his clothes. Zim tried to escape but Joah quickly put cuffs on Zims hands and stripped him with ease.  Joah with a menacing smile on his face "Do you wanna see my SCP?"  Accepting his fate Zim said, "Yes daddy Joah!"  Joah's fat veiny cock perked up and was ready to enter Zim's tiny pink crusty asshole. Joah activated ramming speed and shoved his hard cock into Zim's little puckered asshole.  Zim yelped and felt the hard cock piercing his little tight asshole.  Joah loved Zim's reaction and started reaching into his black duffle bag and got out a Yoda dildo. Joah stuck the tiny dildo into his own ass and moaned loudly breaking glass. The glass fell down and landed in Joahs dick! Even though Joah was bleeding he was still pounding Zim's asshole. Each ripple and clap from Zim's asshole gave Joah pleasure and with vigor, Joah picked up Zim and fucked him hard. Zim felt like he was at the water park and sliding down a bloody water slide! Joah was ready to release hot sticky cum in Zim's asshole.  Zim weak with pain and pleasure said: "Insert your seed into me, daddy!" Joah happily obliged and released his hot cum from his bloody veiny dick.  Joah grinned from ear to ear and said: "Yeah you're daddy's little slut aren't you."  Zim was wheezing from all the pleasure he was leaking hot cum out his little asshole. Joah wasn't done just yet he reached into his duffle bag and grabbed out a Snickers Yard! Zim peered from the corner of his eye and let out a scream that broke his computer monitor. Joah shoved the huge Snickers Yard out Zim's ass and lifted him into the air! Joah waved Zim in the air like a flag and screamed: "FOR THE MAFIA!"  Suddenly a white van with "MAFIA' sprayed on it parked in front of Zim's house. Joah quickly grabbed his duffle bag and ran out Zim's with the Yoda dildo in his ass and sweat, blood, and cum all over him. Zim was left with a Snickers Yard in his ass and was sprawled out in the air. The window of the van came down and it was Forseen! Joah quickly made out with Forseen and jumped in the van. The van sped off back to Joah's house to work on the update.  THE END!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare here yeah I did it! fanfic! long time no see I guess. right now everything is getting boring and I thought hey let's spice it up! so here you go guys

@Joah gay

@Zim gay

Edited by Nightmare
  • Winner 16
2 hours ago, Zim said:

Now this is art.

Don’t worry my lord I will try and fix your balance

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I’m gay and this exceeds my levels.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope