Eternity with no Rex

It's day 102 with no Captain Rex, the 501st are falling to pieces, with black constantly and needlessly pinging everyone, and NCOs filling their requirements yet no one to promote them. 

Soldiers weep every night for the return of Captain Rex.. they have a man for the job, but the job still isn't filled.

Captain Rex will return one day... one day..

• Agree 2
  • Funny 12

British

It's a truly a sad day for a great Legion with no Ceaser 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Why would we remove SO? SO is currently a subranch to 21st and there is no point removing them. And 187th is doing well also. What do those battalions have to do with 501st not having a rex anyways?????

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Directors do your job

Directors doing more than just afking or being MIA, you funny.

PeHNmiy.png

one is 4.5 days afk, the other is MIA or just doesnt like replying lmao. Its not like we need interviews, events, or commander apps accepted

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, Bobonater3 said:

Directors doing more than just afking or being MIA, you funny.

PeHNmiy.png

one is 4.5 days afk, the other is MIA or just doesnt like replying lmao. Its not like we need interviews, events, or commander apps accepted

When one his on LOA right now for a trip but is in discord calls with the other everyday? (Thonk)

We are down a good chunk of the HA’s right now due to LOAs as well.

Lot to do as a Director and interviews do get delayed occasionally, especially when there’s a lot of them.

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

When one his on LOA right now for a trip but is in discord calls with the other everyday? (Thonk)

We are down a good chunk of the HA’s right now due to LOAs as well.

Lot to do as a Director and interviews do get delayed occasionally, especially when there’s a lot of them.

I can do all these interviews with my eyes closed

come on carter let’s just do them together!!!

• Funny 1

I want to personally apologize for the lack of interviews, I’m out of town rn but I am coming back tonight. I don’t have TS mobile, so I couldn’t do any. I tried to kick in some the day before I left. 

When I come back, hopefully I can get things going

• Friendly 1
On 7/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Blaki said:

Fuck you i will do my pings. Someone needs to make those kids Save the battalion. 

By mass pinging constantly you aren't saving the battalion, you're being a retard lmfao

• Agree 2

British

2 hours ago, Freck said:

By mass pinging constantly you aren't saving the battalion, you're being a retard lmfao

Who said that I am saving it? 😂 

(i am trying but shhh) 

+this aint mass pinging

Edited by Blaki

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

16 hours ago, silvers said:

I want to personally apologize for the lack of interviews, I’m out of town rn but I am coming back tonight. I don’t have TS mobile, so I couldn’t do any. I tried to kick in some the day before I left. 

When I come back, hopefully I can get things going

Yah don't worry about it, we know you put up an Loa and its for a really good reason, but for the other person...(not putting names to hide his identity😂)

Edited by Bobonater3
2 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

Yah don't worry about it, we know you put up an Loa and its for a really good reason, but for the other person...(not putting names to hide his identity😂)

The "other person" has to pick up Silvers' and half the HA'a slack so... 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:46 PM, BlackiSblack said:

this is HC thing -  attack Regimental Commander  should be overseeing this battalion same with the Chancellor since theres no marshal 

There is 2 other attack battalions that also don't have BCMDs. I can only juggle it all so much :p. I help with what I can without stepping or interceding into your guys' systems.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

6 hours ago, Fizzik said:

The "other person" has to pick up Silvers' and half the HA'a slack so... 

Half the HAs are on LOA

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Poe said:

There is 2 other attack battalions that also don't have BCMDs. I can only juggle it all so much :p. I help with what I can without stepping or interceding into your guys' systems.

i aint questioning ur work im saying they should go to u with these problems if it becomes of a reoccuring issuee 

• Friendly 1
Banned

I will be Rex

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2