goodbye, farewell, I'll be back in a couple months

So. I'm outta this B. I won't be gone long. Just waiting for anaxes to drop. I am so tired of this map that I am burnt out into oblivion but I'm really happy with everyone on the server. All of you are great. I'll be in teamspeak. Sorry 212th for joining as a Major then going down to CSM cause I wanted to then resigning. I thought I would want to get on still but I don't so I went from Major to CSM, but then I realized I probably won't want to get on for a while till new map so I'm outta here for a little bit. Love you all (no homo)

Goodbyes: This section is goodbyes for this time of being on the server (for the past 7 months, not counting the year and a half I was on before)
501st
@Omalic  Although I questioned your actions as Rex, you are a really really really good friend. I miss playing Minecraft with you guys and I miss just hanging out.
@Phil I miss playing PoliceRP with you. An amazing person, and a good friend.
@A-a-ron gay
@Bleach IDK if you still go on here but I won't play rust with you ever lol
@Cloudly Good job on kix.

SOBDE
@Marvel @Richard @Agent
You have been the best squad I could've asked for. For the time I was Fixer, you fools have motivated me to get on the server, have helped me with issues, and been good friends. Im very sad that 2/3 of you resigned. I hope you all have good lives. Marvel, I hope your car payments aren't too high and that your motivated to get on the server, Richard, I hope that you can stop being inactive sometime in the future, and Agent, I hope you get Boss and get Delta filled back up.
@Jags Thanks for giving me the chance in SOBDE and letting me in Foxtrot. My time in that squad was short but sweet. I don't know what else to say, except your cool and I hope you know how much you helped me on the server.
@Tinovious Scottish man. You are a great person, and a great friend. I also don't know what else to say.
@the rest of you
You are all epic gamers and I hope im still welcome to come in your channel and just talk. Your all epic. I would mention more but I gotta go to an eye appointment so expect edits.

• Friendly 3

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

#FixerGang 

You were cool eclipse, it was always fun to hang with you

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Damn. Nah those payments are fucking wild but it’s worth it. See ya on Anaxes brother. Couldn’t of asked for a better squad member under my command while it lasted.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Freck said:

No @ for your literal father... wow.

07 bud, hope life treats you well

4 hours ago, Cabrera said:

gay, didnt @ me even for getting you your first fortnite win, see you when you get back

3 hours ago, Blaki said:

@Eclipse didn't even give me a mention. Wow. See you some day son. 

I MET YOU FOOLS ON MY FIRST RUN THROUGH. There weren't any mentions for you cause you gaymers have been there the whole time

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata