Snoops Staff App

Snoop

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Snoop Staff Application

RP Name: 21stSO MED CPL Snoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177007164

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I wanna be admin is that I have always wanted to be staff on a star wars RP, but could never find a good server like this one. I think I would have fun and help out a lot of people as staff. Being staff is difficult I heard and I'm up for a challenge. I wanna also be able to help in events later on as a rank up as staff. I have never been a staff on a Star Wars RP server so I wanna take this chance to try and learn some good experience because yall have some really good Staff. I may not be experienced but ill give it my all and never give up till the end I like to work hard for my goals not have them handed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well my name is Jacob and I'm 16 and I like to roleplay. I like the movie series star wars and have always wanted to be a staff on a roleplay server but this is the first one that I have actually liked so far. I have a country accent and I'm homeschooled so yeah that's basically it about me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on 2 servers but dark RP servers are CRUSHED and Catmilkrp

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? 223:33:33

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: None

Edited by Snoop Dogg

-1 didn’t know that you can only be in one battalion joined DU then went right back to GM a few hours later. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I accept full responsibility of making that mistake but I do admit I found out about it and called staffed and worked it out responsibly instead of causing drama with the DU I think I deserve some acknowledgment for that.

In regards to DU, as the person who recruited you I was sad to see you leave without saying anything. The fact of life is that people make mistakes so for now I am going to -1 HOWEVER you can change my opinion over time.

Changing my vote to +1 you worked on things and improved.

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

-1 As stated before, You joined two battalions not knowing it wasn't allowed. Now that's OK because people make mistakes but it shows you don't know the ins and outs of the server rules, which is needed to be a staff member. Thats really all you gotta work on and like someone else said before, get to know the community some more.

+1 no offense, but these -1 just sound like some DU who are butthurt or something because he left, he forgot the rule, it’s as simple as that, he tried to fix his mistakes, he learned from his mistake and called staff to deal with it, maybe he didn’t like it, but he forgot the rule, he got it sorted out instead of not doing anything and waiting for that 7 day blacklist, and he is taking responsibility for his mistakes, something most people don’t do. And if he knows the majority of the main broken server rules, he should be fine, he can learn as he goes, no one is going to know all of them and be textbook smart and be like so you broke this rule and blah blah.

Edited by Felix
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

“ U left my battalion -1 😠😠😠

my mans did 11 cc trainings and he isn’t even staff. HUGE +1 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Staff application accepted.
                                                      You have till  7/22/19 contact a HA,
                                                       Or your application will be denied.
                                                           @Snoop Dogg

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2