Allow Channel Admin to give Ban/Key

Carvis

Name: Base Commander Krennic (Carvis)

Suggestion: Allow people with Channel Admin to give people Channel Ban/Channel Key

Where would this be implemented?: TS

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: It makes it so people don't have to bother HA+ to get Channel moderation stuff

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: Yes, It has all been positive

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: Because Channel admin is only given to people that need it, and they should be able to choose who gets channel key/ban

You have no idea how annoying it is to have to ask a Head Admin to do something this menial. HA's should have to focus on bigger and more important things like managing the staff. Anyone who is channel Admin of a channel should be allowed to give a key and ban key to make things so much more simpler for everyone involved.  And i do want to add, it can be annoying to an HA(even if they don't say it) to have to set channel perms. They should initially set channel perms yes, but after that let the admins deal with it from that point on. If it gets out of hand, though i can't imagine it will, it can be reverted back to old system. 

Major +1 infinity

spacer.png

Banned

+1 Why the Channel Admin so weak it needs more power

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 this would all be fixed by giving everybody channel key

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

Channel key was never made to be used on every public channel, honestly believe it was made for the HA+ team to use on their channels, without needing to give channel admin out as it allows editing, etc.

Channel Key is basically just allowing access to a channel regardless of password or join power (allowing people to join Joah's channel for example without "Community Legend")

Channel Admin is the default group that should still be assigned by Head Admins.

Channel Ban is not something to be used very often as it's permanent unless manually removed by someone like me. So for example, a CMDR decides to ban someone from his Battalion channel, but once he is replaced, and the person he channel ban isn't black listed, should still be allowed to join said channel. Again, these channel moderation groups weren't made to be extensively used by the public, but more so tools for the HAs and other Admins to use as their desecration.

• Friendly 1

z5dGuiK.gif